NW Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Quote

"I've never been busier. We're going to try to bring four or five players in who can help us. I'm really looking forward to it, to really competing. I'd be very surprised if I don't get the players in."

If we're in for SWP, and I know we're in for Parker.
    They are on high wages and NW seems confident that we'll get them in, must mean Fernandes has given NW quite a budget!

:yush:

Don't set your heart on Parker or SWP mate or you'd be very upset this time next week.

Whoever he has in mind he seems confident of getting. Whoever they are is good enough for me. In Warnock we trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Don't set your heart on Parker or SWP mate or you'd be very upset this time next week.

Whoever he has in mind he seems confident of getting. Whoever they are is good enough for me. In Warnock we trust.
      We've had one bid rejected, and NW's going for him. Nvm, we shouldn't discuss what players we are able to sign, we don't know anything about Fernandes and his visions yet. Although I have high hopes now.

Comment

I think we'll all be surprised this time next week
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

4 or 5...it was 2 or 3 last week!

Comment

Agree with ric. I see good players coming but not the swp's and Scott parkers. Set realistic expectations and maybe you will be suprised.

Comment

Working...
            X