parker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
    If you've read his posts on dot.org(alberico). Yea, he's been pretty accurate on signings.
    Oh good god.

That was sarcasm.

Of course he's got insider knowledge. He's inside.

He should however be keeping his f***ing mouth shut, and not blab to anyone he feels like.

Especially when we've had managers sacked for exactly that. You remember, it was the manager that GP called a **** in front of some supporters....

Comment

Not Paladini's greatest fan but all this raging against him is pretty boring - particularly in the light of the good news we are all lapping up.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Oh good god.

That was sarcasm.

Of course he's got insider knowledge. He's inside.

He should however be keeping his f***ing mouth shut, and not blab to anyone he feels like.

Especially when we've had managers sacked for exactly that. You remember, it was the manager that GP called a **** in front of some supporters....
        Haha, almost worried for a second there mate

I agree, I feel good when he writes on dotorg because I know we've signed someone. But I know as you all do, that it's not good for the club that he's talking before it's official.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Not Paladini's greatest fan but all this raging against him is pretty boring - particularly in the light of the good news we are all lapping up.
          He's still a liability, and still needs to go.

Good news doesn't change that. It shouldn't make us ignore the fact there is still plenty of problems to fix at the club. And Gianni is one of them. And far more important than the mascot, the badge and the away kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
            No need for Puncheon now we are after SWP. Parker would be an unbelievable signing. Can't see it happening myself though. 6m would be an absolute bargain, wouldn't really want to pay much more simply because we don't have an endless budget like some clubs (even if our owners are putting up a lot of money) and he's the wrong side of 30.
            To be honest i don't think £6m would be a bargain at all given his age as there's no chance to recoup anything by selling him in the future, this will be the last time he's worth anything of note. It is probably the going rate, but no bargain, given the likes of Charlie Adam went for i think £6m and is about 5 years younger, and for me performed better last year very nearly keeping a worse team in the league almost single handedly, scores more and gets more assists.....

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              He's still a liability, and still needs to go.

Good news doesn't change that. It shouldn't make us ignore the fact there is still plenty of problems to fix at the club. And Gianni is one of them. And far more important than the mascot, the badge and the away kit.
              Amit's already said his role is under review, which is management speak for he is finished - either he will be paid off or moved into some honourary role. Everyone on here is well versed in all the arguments about him but think now is a time to look forward. Whatever you think of his legacy - and personally I think there are positives as well as very definate negatives - it is now a legacy, he clearly isn't part of the future management of the club. Which I think just about everyone bar perhaps a certain someone thinks is great.

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
                we will bid up to 6 million for him.
                no puncheon but wright phillips and onuha
                straight from gp about half hour ago.
                dont have much time for the geezer but hes just paid for my kids to get in cavern club.
                reckons hes had terrible 4 years with flavio.he hates him lol
                boy will fill in some more tomorrow when he gets back.
                my days i wouldnt like to get nicked with you ! thought you were proper anti looks like hes bought you orf with a slice of pizza !!
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Lets get back to Parker, i really aint fussed with him to be honest i think we could get a better younger player for 6million plus the guys from last season aint to bad in the center of midfield. Lets get Van The man from Chel**** and Traore from Arsenal and Onoura and SWP then go after a proven premiership striker and i reckon we definatly will survive maybe even finish mid table . Just my thoughts nothing else. Come on you Rs

Comment

Working...
                  X