Just got back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back

What great day loved every second. Shame there was not any Rangers fans in the Arckles it was decent pub right outside anfield. U R'sssssssssssssss

The Arkle pub near Anfield was a very lively evening at the Milk Cup semi v Liverpool. I remember it well, scousers werent happy we took the place over from early afternoon!

Comment

Just back after a few scoops in town - what an afternoon! Best Rs away support for ages in terms of noise, positivity, din, repertoire, everyone singing etc etc.
      Low roof of Lower Bullens turned the section into a sweaty mosh-pit type atmosphere and fair play to those at the front who joined in too. Even Clint Hill was in there with us!
      Urrrrrs!

Comment

Cracking day.

Great R's support, top atmosphere & a superb workman like performance from the lads.

Gotta say as well me & a couple of pals met with some Everton pals of ours & took us to the grottiest pub you've ever seen on County Road after the game & the Toffee's fans couldn't of been nicer & more accommodating. Had a lot of praise for QPR also.

RANGERS ARE BACK RANGERS ARE BACK ELLO ELLO!!

Comment

What a fantastic day. Great effort from the boys. Thought Buzsacky looked a lot better and what about Shaun Derry? Gabbidon worries me but, hopefully will inprove. What was really pleasing was the amount of Everton supporters who said to us 'well done, you deserved it' afterwards, and I heard a few raving about Derry. Had a good look around Liverpool first, friendly supporters, great atmosphere and a very good pie-top day out.

Comment

Thought Gabbidon was class today personally.

The whole back four as it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Thought Gabbidon was class today personally.

The whole back four as it happens.
              Orr did well positionally, but his distribution is nowhere near good enough for this level.

Gabbidon was excellent today.

Comment

Agree about Orr. As you say done really well today.

Also gotta give a mention to Hogan who I thought came on & really done well. Looked lively & quick & had the better of Leon Osman on at least 3 occasions.

Comment

Working...
                X