Who let Gianni into the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
    I agree with you that today is not the day to dig out paladini but to say he hasn't had any real input is not true. Hes given contracts to shittu and ramage without warnocks approval and also tofas and van moen are not his signings either.

People still have every right to be peeved off as he has undermined our manager and at the end of the day this is a messageboard where people should be able to share their thoughts and feelings and as a moderator you should not slate people for it
    Bang on

Comment

I agree with you that today is not the day to dig out paladini but to say he hasn't had any real input is not true. Hes given contracts to shittu and ramage without warnocks approval and also tofas and van moen are not his signings either.

People still have every right to be peeved off as he has undermined our manager and at the end of the day this is a messageboard where people should be able to share their thoughts and feelings and as a moderator you should not slate people for it
      How do you know he gave contracts to Shittu and Rambo and not Warnock...

Comment

[QUOTE=jfish;689286]How do you know he gave contracts to Shittu and Rambo and not Warnock...[/ I've heard bits from fellow fans and alsocommon sense suggests he wouldn't loan one out and leave the other out the squad when it's thread bare. If he wanted them then surely they would at least feature in the squad?

Comment

Can't you girls leave this for another day?

Comment

Terry,

Hearing bits from fellow fans doesn't really prove much does it ?

Notice I'm not slating you for having a particular opinion. Just the manner and pointlessness of the post that started the thread.

Nice to see you back by the way.

Comment

So from a statement that implies "fact" - the evidence is heresay and probability.

Move on, leave it. Enjoy the bloody win.

Comment

Brighton, what reason can you give for warnock loaning out ramage after extending his contract and leaving shittu out of the squad considering the weakness of our defence?

Comment

Originally posted by houseofpain View Post
                  Gimp
                  first points of the season and get back to read this drivle. What a trumpet.

Comment

Brighton, what reason can you give for warnock loaning out ramage after extending his contract and leaving shittu out of the squad considering the weakness of our defence?
                    trumpet x2

Comment

Terry,

Any reason I give would only be my opinion of course, because like almost everything else, us fans can only summise most of the time.

However, it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that with what he thought may have been a very limited budget, a determined although limited individual like Peter Ramage who can cover at least two positions, would be worth keeping on. Particularly as due to last season's injury he didn't get to see him play in his system as much as he may have wanted. Loaning him out gives him competetive action whilst he is not in his immediate plans.

As for Shittu, if he starts with Hall and Gabbidon and has Gorkss on the bench, perhaps he didn't want to fill it with centre halves.

Your opinions may well be closer to the truth than mine, by the way. Not saying that they aren't. But as the majority of others have said, why start an anti GP thread on a day like today, particularly as he is pretty insignificant now. The club has moved on, some posters have not. And until they grow up and do so, it will in my opinion not help the club to move forward with the unity required.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Terry,

Any reason I give would only be my opinion of course, because like almost everything else, us fans can only summise most of the time.

However, it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that with what he thought may have been a very limited budget, a determined although limited individual like Peter Ramage who can cover at least two positions, would be worth keeping on. Particularly as due to last season's injury he didn't get to see him play in his system as much as he may have wanted. Loaning him out gives him competetive action whilst he is not in his immediate plans.

As for Shittu, if he starts with Hall and Gabbidon and has Gorkss on the bench, perhaps he didn't want to fill it with centre halves.

Your opinions may well be closer to the truth than mine, by the way. Not saying that they aren't. But as the majority of others have said, why start an anti GP thread on a day like today, particularly as he is pretty insignificant now. The club has moved on, some posters have not. And until they grow up and do so, it will in my opinion not help the club to move forward with the unity required.
                        We'll get a hell of a lot more unity once Paladini is out of the club.

In my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Terry,

actually mate its not just some posters its a lot of fans..didnt you hear the reception he got at the Bolton game? he was booed and abused and he got some abuse outside the ground too. There will not be fan unity while that twunt is still at the club...he has done more damage to the club over the years than what T+C did!. Hopefully Mr Fernandes recognises this too and the slippery ****er will be sacked and thrown out the front door.
                          Last edited by vblockranger; 21-08-2011, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            actually mate its not just some posters its a lot of fans..didnt you hear the reception he got at the Bolton game? he was booed and abused and he got some abuse outside the ground too. There will not be fan unity while that twunt is still at the club...he has done more damage to the club over the years than what T+C did!. Hopefully Mr Fernandes recognises this too and the slippery ****er will be sacked and thrown out the front door.
                            Fair comment and you are right, it is a lot of fans, but I think you will find that he is not anything like a priority to the vast majority.

However, I personally cannot see the point of abusing a 60+ year old man, when that man has no say in the future direction of the club. You may disagree, but it is cowardly and shameful. Have a conversation with him by all means and tell him how you feel about his time here, nothing wrong with that.
                            But being part of a crowd of people, hurling abuse at someone who can hardly retaliate is not very big in my view.

Anyway, I don't really wish to discuss him as he is of no importance. I was merely pointing out that it would be nice to start afresh under the circumstances. No doubt as soon as he is gone, someone else will become public enemy number one.

Probably Pete.

Comment

Working...
                            X