Matt Connolly set for QPR start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Connolly set for QPR start

MATT Connolly is expected to start at left-back for Saturday's trip to Goodison Park.

More...

Logical thing to do. Only defender we have who can play in any position at the back. Did well at left back in the game against Watford. I'm worried about Hall and Gabbidon against Anichibe, Saha and Beckford!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Just don't let the sodding ball bounce !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        Logical thing to do. Only defender we have who can play in any position at the back. Did well at left back in the game against Watford. I'm worried about Hall and Gabbidon against Anichibe, Saha and Beckford!
        I'm worried about Gabbidon against anyone.

Comment

Only option really. Saha, Anichebe and Beckford are far from the most fearsome frontline we'll face.

Comment

id play connolly as CB and move gabbidon left back(sure he has played there before)
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              id play connolly as CB and move gabbidon left back(sure he has played there before)
              I'd go as far as Lee Cook at left back and Gabbidon to Brentford reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                Hammer said Gabbidon was shocking at left back for West Ham.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  you are obsessed with matt let the ball bounce connolly

Comment

Ok think we have no better and matt will need to play but christ it really highlight our defensive problems. The owner talks allot of sense. He praised our attacking players and I think he has seen enough of us to realise our defence should of been left in the championship
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hammersmith I like u mate but he's sh it and there's no way u can twist it.

Comment

In Warnock we trust. He's the manager. But seriously Hall and Gabbidon against Saha, Beckford and Anichibe is a scary thought !

Comment

Based on the few matches I have seen him on telly he seems a bit short of confidence. If he makes an error his heads drops quite quickly really.But he is quite athletic and reads the game quite well I suppose. Decent header of the ball as well.

So what´s his problem really?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Apart from the fact he doesn't attack the ball and lets it bounce 2 or 3 times and turns like an oil tanker nothing.

Comment

Connolly is a lot better than Fitz Hall. How he is in the team I just do not know.

Comment

Working...
                              X