• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Sponsor

We've sacked off Pirelli

Just the sexy sexy hoops

Looks like it!

Comment

Tony ain't bothered about sponsors so i ain't !

Comment

One announcement at a time.

Comment

Not a fan of replica shirts on tubby 45 year olds(!)... but if there's no sponsor, I'll buy one.
          "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

i'm sure we will get a sponsor soon enough. we are getting decent press now so a company will wanna take advantage of that. premiership is broadcast worldwide - worldwide exposure for a sponsor. it will happen
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

think today would have been rounded off nicely with an Air Asia sponsor on the shirts......know its not THAT important in the scheme of things regarding todays great news. If its ok with TF, thats all well and good.

Comment

Did you see my post yesterday? Upon calling the shop to enquire whether shirts would be available to buy without any sponsor on them the reply was no - sponsor is being worked on and the shirts will be available with it on in due course.

That was yesterday and obviously pre-takeover - but my guess is that things are no different on that front today than they were yesterday.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

TF ... on sponsorship

"Sponsorship isn't a top priority to be honest.

"Obviously there's maybe a little bit of pride involved that we're the only Club without a sponsor, but we could get a sponsor tomorrow, but at what price?

"My top priority is to make sure we survive in the Premier League; to give the Manager and the management my support to go out there and do their best job without an overhang from any of the shareholders. And to create a development Academy for the future.

"If worse comes to worse, I'm sure I can persuade Air Asia or Malaysian Airlines to come on board and sponsor us!"

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post
                    TF ... on sponsorship

"Sponsorship isn't a top priority to be honest.

"Obviously there's maybe a little bit of pride involved that we're the only Club without a sponsor, but we could get a sponsor tomorrow, but at what price?

"My top priority is to make sure we survive in the Premier League; to give the Manager and the management my support to go out there and do their best job without an overhang from any of the shareholders. And to create a development Academy for the future.

"If worse comes to worse, I'm sure I can persuade Air Asia or Malaysian Airlines to come on board and sponsor us!"

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...424172,00.html
                    Splendid words Tony
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sponsorship "should" be a top priority. You're neglecting up to £5m a season. Quicker something is sorted out the better, though I will buy a sponsorless shirt for the first time in a long, long time!

Comment

Fernandes says it's a bit of pride not having a sponsor, love it.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Team Lotus would look good ! and no doubt a lotta kids would put the "F" in with a inkmarker !!

Comment

What top brand would want to be associated with the nasty looking piece of **** home kit we currently have.

As they are getting rid of all the Italian influence at W12, sack lotto and get Adidas or Puma to knock us up a really sexy little number.

Comment

maybe im missing something - is TF saying we should be proud to be sponsorless OR its shameful not to have a sponsor? I read it as the latter!

Comment

Working...
                              X