No announcement yet.

Lads In Ellerslie Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok..either i'm really blind and stupid...but i was sitting down the front in R block....there was a guy to my left who was very vocal and also a guy in front who stood and and pretended to lob his season ticket on the pitch...but fighting????It was vocal, but to be honest, i was just watching the match.Some fans did get up in disgust and went after the third or fourth goal and waved their arms towards Flavio...or maybe im just immune to bad language ??

Comment

Football's going to the dogs i tell you.Can't believe people are swearing and fighting.Bunch of chavs the lot of them.Not like those fine upstanding chaps in the 70's and 80's who behaved impeccably.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        Football's going to the dogs i tell you.Can't believe people are swearing and fighting.Bunch of chavs the lot of them.Not like those fine upstanding chaps in the 70's and 80's who behaved impeccably.

Comment

The Guy that had a go at Q block from R block made a valid point, get behind the team during the game and leave the T&C bashing until after the final whistle

Comment

WTF is going on,we had all this sh*t last season away from home,before long somebody is gonna get a good hiding which will then start more retribution.For goods sake boys calm yourselves down and support the team its gonna be hard enough this season without all that sh*t going on.

Comment

I was at the back of the loft in block mu and when the anti flabio songs started and small group of fans to my left took it upon themselves to start chanting back the team, loyal surpporters and the favorite old chestnut where were you when we were ****, which considering at the time we were 4-0 down didnt quite make sense! My point is that throughout the game everyone backed the team to the hilt so why these *****s had to start there stupid chants up I dont know! I think if id been nearer to them I would have told them to go forth and multiply in other words fock off!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

What I found strange on Saturday was the most vocal outbursts i heard against the orange one came from fans shouting I've paid £35 or whatever figure such as £50 to watch this s#%t.
                I didn't hear anyone shouting I paid £759 plus a princely surcharge for super hoop upgrade and donation to the local community charity to watch this s?#t.

Anyway I enjoyed Saturday whatever those nasty boys in Ellerslie were sprouting, Obviously all that shouting is a product of a broken society that David will sought out.

I loved the fact that we were back in the big time, the HOME and AWAY signs in the dugouts, the premiership logo on the match ball, loads more photographers behind the goal, new advertising boards like they have in the Nou Camp.

So we lost wow, the Bolton reminded me of being young and the first time you dated the local posh bird, it was uncomfortable, you couldn't handle the class, inferiority complex kicked in, crys of am I worthy, is she too good for me, why am I here, you coudnt get away with things you could do with the local bint from the estate but however humiliating the ordeal was you knew deep down that the posh bird showed you the place you wanted to be and for one summer you never wanted to go back to to where you came from.
                To my fellow Rssss stop fighting and using bad language, let this season be like my Summer of 1986, enjoy it whilst it lasts.
                Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 16-08-2011, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                  What I found strange on Saturday was the most vocal outbursts i heard against the orange one came from fans shouting I've paid £35 or whatever figure such as £50 to watch this s#%t.
                  I didn't hear anyone shouting I paid £759 plus a princely surcharge for super hoop upgrade and donation to the local community charity to watch this s?#t.

Anyway I enjoyed Saturday whatever those nasty boys in Ellerslie were sprouting, Obviously all that shouting is a product of a broken society that David will sought out.

I loved the fact that we were back in the big time, the HOME and AWAY signs in the dugouts, the premiership logo on the match ball, loads more photographers behind the goal, new advertising boards like they have in the Nou Camp.

So we lost wow, the Bolton reminded me of being young and the first time you dated the local posh bird, it was uncomfortable, you couldn't handle the class, inferiority complex kicked in, crys of am I worthy, is she too good for me, why am I here, you coudnt get away with things you could do with the local bint from the estate but however humiliating the ordeal was you knew deep down that the posh bird showed you the place you wanted to be and for one summer you never wanted to go back to to where you came from.
                  To my fellow Rssss stop fighting and using bad language, let this season be like my Summer of 1986, enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Comment

well

well the problem is age old,that corner that incorperates the r block has in fairness to qpr been the place that the vocal support has sprung from

dont forget recently we were in the third division and playing clubs like brentford,at that time that corner was very vociferous

it was of course the birthplace of the qpr youth,these guys are a law unto there own,they are not really horrible like millwall,but have shocked many people,because they have stood there corner

i think if theyve decided that they hate briatore knowbody will be able to tell them to like him,so i imagine there will be some more in fighting

and if we get put on the bottom of the division i think its going to get nasty
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

where was those lads when pompey stormed into the top corner of the loft....only one brave blonde lad in an r's top stood firming bashing assorted popeye looking seafearers!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

knowing who is involved,don't be surprised if this happens a lot this season.

at least the stewards aren't trying to make us sit-down,and slaphead seems to have disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                          knowing who is involved,don't be surprised if this happens a lot this season.

at least the stewards aren't trying to make us sit-down,and slaphead seems to have disappeared.
                          Was it you and Chappers who started it?

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                            Was it you and Chappers who started it?

not guilty,your honour.

but you might know who it was

Comment

caity caity please dont sit near these neanderthonical cavemen.........i dont want a wayward left hook finding its way onto your pretty button nose..........that big bald chap you sit with seems a decent fellow and could protect you but its not the place i want you to be at........your nursing skills would be handy in the event but you couldnt wear your matrons outfit on matchday............could you
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

but of course on the other side of the coin if we get taken over and warnock is given about 15 million we may well end up in the mid table

but dont forget last season when we were doing really well there were lots of reports of in fighting,

so i think it is fair to assume that in fighting has now become part of soccer
                                its not very nice

but being young and well full up of alcohole this is going to happen

it was rare in 68-69 because we all wore our coloours and we were all one

but now qpr have the feltham boys,the northolt boys,the ladbroke grove,
                                qpr youth,westbourne park,the heston boys,etc etc etc

but the origional loft had only the white city,notting hill and ealing so these three firms found it so easy to get on with each other

yes we all know at the league cup final there was a fight between shepards bush and ladbroke grove

but in fighting is certainly comming into football more and more

millwall are the worst offenders,the dockers of bermondsey ,rotherhithe and deptford..........................ABSOLUTELY HATE PECKHAM and they really have hurt each other.............
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X