All this Briatore abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this Briatore abuse

I am fed up with it to be honest, hurling abuse and booing, singing where's our money gone, etc, what is the point? It isn't going to make any different, focus your energy in getting behind the team.

It is clear him and Ecclestone want to sell the club, so why does anyone really expect them to invest in players? I mean would you fit a top of the range kitchen in a house you have put on the market to sell, course you wouldn't. Yes their valuation is ridiculous, but us getting hammered today could be a blessing in disguise, if things don't improve over the next few games and we are rock bottom, they will panic and take a more realistic offer. We just be patient, I am sure it will happen soon.

They are novice owners, trying to survive the prem league on the cheap, and the only reference they have regarding what the fan base thinks of them is ST sales. Fans see the prem/TV money of 90 million over the next few years, and the poultry 1.25 mill spent and want answers. Where is this money being invested?

So obviously, some fans want them to know what they really think of this plan. Are we not allowed to criticise?

Comment

Or they will panic & sack the manager.

Which history will tell you is their solution to such problems.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
        I am fed up with it to be honest, hurling abuse and booing, singing where's our money gone, etc, what is the point? It isn't going to make any different, focus your energy in getting behind the team.

It is clear him and Ecclestone want to sell the club, so why does anyone really expect them to invest in players? I mean would you fit a top of the range kitchen in a house you have put on the market to sell, course you wouldn't. Yes their valuation is ridiculous, but us getting hammered today could be a blessing in disguise, if things don't improve over the next few games and we are rock bottom, they will panic and take a more realistic offer. We just be patient, I am sure it will happen soon.
        If my house wasn't selling, I would.

Comment

They have no plan in the Premiership, all they want to do is sell the club, did anyone see that Dispatches program a month or so ago, they have tried to do exactly that at our club, invest just enough to get it promoted and then sell it on for a profit, hopefully no one is stupid enough to pay that over inflated price and bides their time and gets it for a fair price, then has more money to invest in the team.

No benefit to them in sacking Warnock either, what's the compensation? £2-3 million, that would immediately wipe at least wipe that off the value too, if not more as new owners know a new manager would have to start from stratch.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
            If my house wasn't selling, I would.
            But that's not cost effective! The sensible thing to do is bring down the value of the house.

Comment

But that's not cost effective! The sensible thing to do is bring down the value of the house.
              And you would tart it up with some nice new fixtures and fittings if needed -- quality ones.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

If they want to sell why did Briatore attend the game. I cannot understand that!!
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  If they want to sell why did Briatore attend the game. I cannot understand that!!
                  Hospitality.

Have to wine and dine potential buyers.

Comment

Cannot believe the opening comment of this post. Briatore has treated us fans with nothing but contempt since associating himself with our great club. If he (and Ecclestone) are not prepared to invest then they should stay well clear of Loftus Road. What an insult to us all that he should leave when the fourth goal went in. Yes, I gave him stick when he ran slunk off this afternoon and will do so again if he does the same again. Oh, and by the way, I was giving the team full vocal support both before and after that point in the 2nd half and will continue to do so, as I have been doing consistently home and away for the last 35 years.

Comment

Fans energy would be better spent singing for Mittal to invest....... the more you #### off T&C the more chance you put off investment from another person.....

Why would you risk your repuatation for QPR fans who demonstrate how fickle they really are.

1st game in the PL and you turn against the owners..... didnt hear that abuse when we were top of the championship.....

I think the original post on this thread is very sensible.
                      The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                        Cannot believe the opening comment of this post. Briatore has treated us fans with nothing but contempt since associating himself with our great club. If he (and Ecclestone) are not prepared to invest then they should stay well clear of Loftus Road. What an insult to us all that he should leave when the fourth goal went in. Yes, I gave him stick when he ran slunk off this afternoon and will do so again if he does the same again. Oh, and by the way, I was giving the team full vocal support both before and after that point in the 2nd half and will continue to do so, as I have been doing consistently home and away for the last 35 years.
                        I saw many fans leave the standium when the fourth goal went in.......

put your money where your mouth is and you donate all your money to QPR!
                        The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
                          Fans energy would be better spent singing for Mittal to invest....... the more you #### off T&C the more chance you put off investment from another person.....

Why would you risk your repuatation for QPR fans who demonstrate how fickle they really are.

1st game in the PL and you turn against the owners..... didnt hear that abuse when we were top of the championship.....

I think the original post on this thread is very sensible.
                          the abuse is for the total lack of investment SINCE we won the championship...geddit? lol

Comment

Mittal may or may not invest further. Singing his name is not going to make one iota of difference on any decision he may make. If any potential owner is that weak willed on seeing/hearing the fans displeasure with the current regime that it puts them off investing/taking over, they won't be good for the long haul anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
                              I saw many fans leave the standium when the fourth goal went in.......

put your money where your mouth is and you donate all your money to QPR!
                              They don't 'donate' their money, it is lent only. (unless your name is Dunga).

Comment

Working...
                              X