• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant????????

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    Bothroyd was brilliant
    Warnock knows we love him
    Derry looked ok
    I think you need to check the meaning of the word my man... he showed promise but was far from brilliant...

I know there is always a tendency to try and look for positive aspects from such a hideous day out but I think it's far better to accept that were outclassed and will be relegated before we know it unless there is significant investment in this Championship type team.... rather than getting desperate and gloss over what was a truly appalling and utterly humiliating match...

MOTD will have a field day at our expense tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
      OK?! best player today by a mile!!! Would have made arsenals starting 11 the way he played today!
      hello..wake up...your alarm is going off...!

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
        I think you need to check the meaning of the word my man... he showed promise but was far from brilliant...

I know there is always a tendency to try and look for positive aspects from such a hideous day out but I think it's far better to accept that were outclassed and will be relegated before we know it unless there is significant investment in this Championship type team.... rather than getting desperate and gloss over what was a truly appalling and utterly humiliating match...

MOTD will have a field day at our expense tonight...
        Head of nail , hammer on it.
        A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
          agree.... bar one, his passing, when he chose to, was shocking!
          Noticed Faurlin was doubled up on.... think Coyle must have identified him as a threat with his distribution!
          Faurlin wasn't doubled up on. He hads loads of space when he had the ball. Did nothing with it and was miles off the pace.

Comment

Taarabt was awful sorry.

Comment

ithought djand bothroyd looked good, unfortunately adel slowed the game up to much when he should have been playing ball through first time to above, thought derry did well and to be fair first half thought our defence did well
              what showed today was a poor bench and how one lapse of concentration costs

Comment

Anyone who didn't think Bothrody was superb today needs their head checking. He won countless flick ons aimed at a blue and white shirt, he never ONCE mislaid a pass, his hold up and work rate were superb!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  Anyone who didn't think Bothrody was superb today needs their head checking. He won countless flick ons aimed at a blue and white shirt, he never ONCE mislaid a pass, his hold up and work rate were superb!
                  mate i agree with you , had an argumant with a "fan" sat behind e today who kept having a go at him saying was **** didnt win one header etc

suffice to say never seen him before

Comment

Hansen will have a field day tonight on our defence

Comment

should have cashed in on Adel when we had a chance..... gonna spend most of this season in some beefy midfielders pocket

Comment

We were ok for 40mins but the better team won and dont forget i think bolton had one of the worse away records in the prem last season and they didnt have their star striker sturidge playing for them today! its really scary when you think about it!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                        X