Wigan game KO time changed to 12.30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern Monkeys
    Bit of luck our train gets there at 11.20.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Back to the days of 15-20 of us on an away coach trip following QPR for this game I suppose but this time in the Premier

Fans of football who go to follow their team are held in the lowest esteem by those in control of the game and one day we will say enough is enough
      such a shame, im going to try and change my train time. id happily get the lsa coach but it would be a nightmare trying to get to the bush for half seven for me let alone what time it will have to be now.

hopefully i can sort something out

Comment

So annoying! We're on hols in Nth Yorkshire then dropping kids into sisters in sheffield on friday lunch time. Plan was to come home drop bags, have evening then lay in at home then leave home around 10ish to go back North to watch game then stay with friends in Manchester before heading back with kids sunday...this is a joke!

Comment

That's a joke! We all have to make decisions in life when it comes to football. If a Wigan fans wants to watch the rugby then let them watch it! A game where we'll have to leave at the crack of dawn!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Looks like the club will offer travel refunds

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...418879,00.html
            That's not exactly what it says. "Supporters will have the opportunity to be compensated for non-refundable travel arrangements". For example, train companies will refund, but at a £10 surcharge, so what happens there, as you're technically getting a refund?

Comment

Wouldn't it be a nice gesture if the club paid for travel to the fans who have already booked??? will it happen??
              First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
              Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

This i spathetic.
                The club has sold it's own fans down the river, all so the Wigan fans can watch rugby.
                Did it not occur to anyone that a 12.30 kick off would mean Rs fans getting up at the crack of dawn FFS???

Comment

Working...
                X