Popped in the Club Shop today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popped in the Club Shop today

What a shambles, no new stock, you wouldn't even know we were a Premier League side

There's a dummy with the new red kit modelled (no sponsor)...seriously it looks like a the sort of thing a Sunday pub team would wear.

My god, I'm really shocked. Would have thought a well run PL club like ours would have a fully stocked shop with loads of quality goods.

Then again you'd have thought we might have a kit, a sponsor, a transfer policy, some money, space around our seats, toilets, bookies........etc
    :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      What a shambles, no new stock, you wouldn't even know we were a Premier League side

There's a dummy with the new red kit modelled (no sponsor)...seriously it looks like a the sort of thing a Sunday pub team would wear.
      with hard work and leadership, we could get up to the dizzy heights of Blue Sq prem standard

Comment

I was up there yesterday and they still havent finished works in the shop.

The desk for getting name and numbers on shirts has moved, but its nowhere near finished, and the shop yesterday had boxes everywhere.

Only at QPR.
        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
          I was up there yesterday and they still havent finished works in the shop.

The desk for getting name and numbers on shirts has moved, but its nowhere near finished, and the shop yesterday had boxes everywhere.

Only at QPR.
          Erm no..............only last season Blackpool had to switch their first home fixture because their ground wasn't ready. Only at Rangers eh?
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Erm no..............only last season Blackpool had to switch their first home fixture because their ground wasn't ready. Only at Rangers eh?
            you keep taking the words outta my mouth Blue!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Nothing surprises me anymore while these 2 MASSIVE ###### are in charge.

Quick pete edit that like you did the last time I sl@gged your masters off.
              Last edited by qblockpete; 12-08-2011, 03:31 PM. Reason: I simply don't want swearing. Don't care who it is aimed at

Comment

did the dummy have his boots on?..could be our new signing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  In all fairness to Blackpool their ground was 3 sides when they got promoted and the promotion cash enabled to complete it.

We are not building a football stand we are talking about stocking shelves...

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    Nothing surprises me anymore while these 2 MASSIVE ######xx are in charge.

Quick pete edit that like you did the last time I sl@gged your masters off.

Your wish granted.

Edited.
                    "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

Originally posted by SullivanQPR View Post
                      Your wish granted.

Edited.

Loving your work Sully

Comment

Yeah popped into get some gear for the babies and it was like the riots had hit.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                          Yeah popped into get some gear for the babies and it was like the riots had hit.
                          Complete with 'ere what now, innit' chavvy staff

Comment

They are not bothered because they know REAL supporters are boycotting buying.

Comment

In all fairness to Blackpool their ground was 3 sides when they got promoted and the promotion cash enabled to complete it.

We are not building a football stand we are talking about stocking shelves...
                              This.

This isn't an infrastructure or safety issue, simply not having sponsorship deals in place for kick off. Without knowing the background, it's a poor show but there may be sound reasoning behind it.

Comment

Working...
                              X