Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robbie savage the twwaat! QPR be relegated

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...cle784131.html

Who cares what the pundits say? Takes the pressure off us.

We'll be alright.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

He is a ****, true. But he's entitled to predict our relegation and I don't really think of that as an example of his ****tishness. Underdog mode may suit a Warnock-led team very nicely.
      WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

YES what a twwaat!,probably the ONLY person who thinks we will be relagated!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          YES what a twwaat!,probably the ONLY person who thinks we will be relagated!!!!!!!!!!
          Hmmm... I seem to work in an office full of people who agree with him...

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
            Hmmm... I seem to work in an office full of people who agree with him...
            Of course you do ,so do I ,I was being sarcastic

Comment

Of course you do ,so do I ,I was being sarcastic
              Sheesh, I'm so damn sharp sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
                Sheesh, I'm so damn sharp sometimes.
                Thing is I actually think this Fernandes guy could end up saving the day,by at last giving NW the funds he needs to keep us up but don't tell anyone I said that as I like being the negative poster on this board.

Comment

If he is naive enough to put money into the club and the funds go to NW, even if the rewards of staying up, extra TV money etc go to tango and cash, I don't mind. Just surprised what sort of dealing they'd stump up where he'd be a small investor/share holder, and be paying the majority of transfer fees. This means its all sceptical and unfortunately, an investment is basically a loan, which always has to be paid back with whatever funds possible.

Comment

As Hammersmith said, siege mentality is right up Warnock's street & that's fine by me.

We are bottom 4-5 in terms of ability but I'd say top 3 in terms of heart & desire & we saw where that got us last season.

He will make them lads feel like world beaters.

Comment

Wasn't he the pr/ck that said he had Tarabt i his pocket cos Tarbs came off after His standard 70 odd mins at Derby

Comment

Thing is I actually think this Fernandes guy could end up saving the day,by at last giving NW the funds he needs to keep us up but don't tell anyone I said that as I like being the negative poster on this board.
                        . Thats it Rebel, come to the good side... everythings perfect over here!
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'd love all these pundits to now put their money where their big mouths are and whack a load of money on us getting relegated.
                          Then have a good laugh at them when it becomes clear that we're not.

Trouble is, they're all jumping on the bandwagon of, "oh QPR haven't spent any money, therefore they will go down". Well, true, we haven't spent MUCH, but I'd still rate our squad as potentially better than Norwich, Swansea and perhaps even a few other teams such as Wigan and Blackburn.

And, as NW pointed out yesterday, not many people have got a terrorbat...or even a tarabat...or a Taarabt. If he comes good, we've got no problems. He wants a big stage, he's got it now. And Faurlin -- I can see him pulling a lot of strings in midfield and making a bit of a name for himself.

So, go on Lily -- put your dosh on us going down. We'll have the last laugh.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I dont understand why fans get so upset by what pundits say.If I was a pundit, i would predict that any 2 or maybe all three of the promoted clubs would get relegated.

To be honest, if we manage to finish 4th from bottom this season i would be happy.Its going to be a very tough season this year and my prime concern is our defence...which is strange considering all the clean sheets we had last season.

That said, thats football and cannot wait for tomorrow 3 pm

Comment

He's entitled to an opinion. We've hardly looked like we're making huge in roads.

He's still a ledge in my view, and the game needs characters like him.
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X