Bernie angry that Bolton game might be postponed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie angry that Bolton game might be postponed

QPR owner and F1 chief Bernie Ecclestone tells BBC Sport it would send "a terrible message to the world" if any Premier League games are called off this weekend because of rioting.

Now we all know Bernie only feels passionate about money, we know that Fernandes was looking forward to coming to London this reason for some big news. I think Bernie doesn't want some big announcement at home spoiled or am I reading too much into it?

Yeh clutching straws
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Bernie's just gutted he might miss out on £30 worth of hot dog sales before he hands over the reins..

The little c u next tuesday.

Pete you can edit peoples comments all you want because you are in bed with them but we have our views & they will be let known to your masters at the first avaliable opportunity.
      Last edited by Guest; 10-08-2011, 06:31 PM. Reason: edited no need for those comments

Comment

He wants the programs sold so we can see the new kit, no game no £3.00
        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------
        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14476033.stm

Now we all know Bernie only feels passionate about money, we know that Fernandes was looking forward to coming to London this reason for some big news. I think Bernie doesn't want some big announcement at home spoiled or am I reading too much into it?
          You maybe onto something, I would have thought sponsors and as you alluded to, new additions to the board may have been announced, but on the other hand I maybe be reading to much into it
          Kept the faith!

Comment

We'll all be gutted but **** happens Bernie! As for setting good examples he's a fine one to talk!! (from a QPR fans point of view anyway)
            All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Not interested in what that little weasal has to say. Unless it Goodbye

Comment

Has he not realised yet that all these riots are in protest of what his doing to Queens Park Rangers Football Club !!

Comment

Will he even be there on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Will he even be there on Saturday?
                    I expect so, he does go to most home games despite what he says in the papers (I sat in C block just above where he sits).

Comment

the seat directly behind bernie is the only one in the stadium without a restricted view..
                      http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Originally posted by bobby View Post
                        the seat directly behind bernie is the only one in the stadium without a restricted view..

Comment

He's only stating what every fan would say, don't give in to the thugs, that's his anger about saturday, and the fact he's bought his ticket with no refund!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            Not interested in what that little weasal has to say. Unless it Goodbye

Comment

from the Guardian

Elsewhere, looking for all the world like a garden gnome in a really bad mood because someone has nicked his hat and fishing rod, pint-sized billionaire and QPR co-owner Bernie Ecclestone stopped inflating the Loftus Road ticket prices for long enough to ball his fists and stamp his foot in protest at the Stop Football campaign. "It [postponing matches] would send a terrible message to the rest of the world," he said, much like he said in June, when trouble in Bahrain led to a local car race being postponed. DJ Campbell v Democracy, Justice v Health and Safety? For Stop Football it really is a no-brainer.

made me lol

link http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...football-email

Comment

Working...
                              X