Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by padam View Post
    Jeffro, Typical response!!!
    So you think you are special because of the amounts of posts?
    I have followed this site for years and years.
    In the old days, it kept me smiling, and positive through the darkest days at QPR.
    Sharp witted supporters, a few idiots who were entertaining in their own right etc etc.
    I loved Pete`s rumours ( was never stupid enough to think they would all come off) but did give insight to the type of player we might invest in.
    Credentials- I hate this crap about who is a better fan or has the right to post on this site... but have supported QPR for over 35 years, had a season ticket for 20 yrs, have introduced 9 other season ticket holders to the club.
    I stood on rain soaked terraces in the old 2nd division, saw Rangers in Cologne ,Athens etc.
    Have also had numerous meetings with numerous board members over the years,
    some good (David Bulstrode etc) some ...well hmm Clive Berlin etc etc.
    I have no connections with the present board before you ask.
    Being honest, I only registered before the Leeds game, as I had a spare ticket and wanted it to go to a real fan, so pinned a few messages.
    Does this make me a better fan,or have us much right as you to post my views...who knows and who really cares.
    Just feel ,if someone like Joody , a new poster, writes a well thought out post on here,
    why do you have to reply in such a negative and unwelcoming way???
    Thats a great post Padam mate, dont worry about the responses you get on here, you sound like a ranger through and through and it really is irrelevant how many times youve posted.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Joody, quite possibley the best post Ive read in a while on here

Not a single point i disagree with! Keep up the posting !

Comment

I am probably in a big minority here but here goes-

Our achievement on limited resources last season was remarkable and for all involved and particularly the defence,I award 'summa cum laude'.

BUT......... I dispute that it is being 'negative/ miserable etc to admit that I have real concerns about our current defence at the highest level. I do NOTwant to see the club 'trying to do something about it' in January when we might be so far adrift etc. If I am wrong and the current defence confounds me, I shall happily eat as much humble pie and receive as many 'told you so' comments as you can muster. I cannot however not be concerned.

URSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post

Our achievement on limited resources last season was remarkable and for all involved and particularly the defence,I award 'summa cum laude'.

BUT......... I dispute that it is being 'negative/ miserable etc to admit that I have real concerns about our current defence at the highest level. I do NOTwant to see the club 'trying to do something about it' in January when we might be so far adrift etc. If I am wrong and the current defence confounds me, I shall happily eat as much humble pie and receive as many 'told you so' comments as you can muster. I cannot however not be concerned.

URSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post

URSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

I didn't start this thread to start an arguement and I think Jeffro's response top my orginal post was well founded. He answered some of my questions and it sounds as if he genuinely believes we will stay up which is also in my opinion so isnt really that negative. I myself an eternal optimist which often gets me in trouble but have nothing against people whos glaff is slightly more empty. If we all agreed on everything we'd be a very boring race!

Back to the original post though, it seems we are all pretty chuffed with our two new strikers and no one has really mentioned our midfield though id be a little happier if Derry had a ready made replacement if he gets injured or loses form.

I genuinely get the sense that the defense is our issue. Im not stupid and realise torres, rooney, aguero, tevez and van persie are a different breed to graham, morrison, chopra, maynard etc etc. But we really dont know how well our defensive unit will cope without them playing these players first. So far, they have held up against the countries second best strikers so lets hope they do the same against the countries best....we have to give them a chance though.

Either way maybe negativity was the wrong word originally. Apprehension sounds more suitable.

If we let 3-4 in against Bolton though even I'll start to worry!

Comment

Originally posted by JoodyQPR View Post
                I didn't start this thread to start an arguement and I think Jeffro's response top my orginal post was well founded. He answered some of my questions and it sounds as if he genuinely believes we will stay up which is also in my opinion so isnt really that negative. I myself an eternal optimist which often gets me in trouble but have nothing against people whos glaff is slightly more empty. If we all agreed on everything we'd be a very boring race!

Back to the original post though, it seems we are all pretty chuffed with our two new strikers and no one has really mentioned our midfield though id be a little happier if Derry had a ready made replacement if he gets injured or loses form.

I genuinely get the sense that the defense is our issue. Im not stupid and realise torres, rooney, aguero, tevez and van persie are a different breed to graham, morrison, chopra, maynard etc etc. But we really dont know how well our defensive unit will cope without them playing these players first. So far, they have held up against the countries second best strikers so lets hope they do the same against the countries best....we have to give them a chance though.

Either way maybe negativity was the wrong word originally. Apprehension sounds more suitable.

If we let 3-4 in against Bolton though even I'll start to worry!

Joody, you see as you post more there are a few "lemmings" on here who dont listen and read whatthey want.
                As you pointed out, i said we''d stay up, yet the lemmings decide to say thats negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Joody, you see as you post more there are a few "lemmings" on here who dont listen and read whatthey want.
                  As you pointed out, i said we''d stay up, yet the lemmings decide to say thats negative.
                  Jeffro is 1 of the better posters on here, IMO. Not in the "everything is amazing" brigade (which I am bordering on, although am slightly more realisitic i think!) nor the "our whole clubs sh1te and were guna go down with a record low points" club either.

Anybody that puts across an arguement with backup and can give and take abit of banter and argue the toss is a welcomed poster on here, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Jeffro is 1 of the better posters on here, IMO. Not in the "everything is amazing" brigade (which I am bordering on, although am slightly more realisitic i think!) nor the "our whole clubs sh1te and were guna go down with a record low points" club either.

Anybody that puts across an arguement with backup and can give and take abit of banter and argue the toss is a welcomed poster on here, IMO.
                    Cheers Matty mate

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

I agree with all of above

Comment

Working...
                      X