Here is to hoping..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    ill take that bet (if puncheon signs for us of course).
    I would too if i had the funds to back it up! As it stands, Rebel, would you be willing to substiture the million for a pack of maltesers, crate of Tuborg and a "£1 off any footlong sub" voucher?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      I would too if i had the funds to back it up! As it stands, Rebel, would you be willing to substiture the million for a pack of maltesers, crate of Tuborg and a "£1 off any footlong sub" voucher?
      tell you what matty,if ''puncheon''(first time iv ever called him by name) scores more goals than torres in the premier league i will buy you a pint in the springbox at the end of the season,i dont have the million quid either

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        tell you what matty,if ''puncheon''(first time iv ever called him by name) scores more goals than torres in the premier league i will buy you a pint in the springbox at the end of the season,i dont have the million quid either
        haha fairs fair mate, your on! I think ill set aside my £4 (allowing for price increase you see!) now as I reckon Torres will have a sh1t hot season this year!
        I am willing to give this Puncheon lad a chance though, Ive only seenhim play once so cant judge but his record last year is good and if Neil wants him, well thats good enough for me!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
          I think if anyone expected it to be any better than that they are complete tools.
          Don't come over all ad hominem, matey.
          WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X