Matchday Program Boycott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchday Program Boycott

I have brought a program at every game i have been to...yes that means i have loads of them just lying about... however this year i am thinking about boycotting buying them at home games as I feel bad enough giving them money for my ST...
    The latest artical about seeing the pictures of the new kit exclusively in the program topped it off for my... can they not just put them on the website like any other team in the world

What do people think, will you be buying them?

You make a very valid point but feel the "happycamper" bunch will disagree with you

Comment

Like you I bought a programme every game but they just ended up taking up space so decided to dump them all one day. Haven't bought one since, probably 4 or 5 years now. Like you said ST is expensive enough as it is.

Comment

It's an absolute f*****g disgrace the way those two khunts treat us. I will buy a program as do at every match I go to, but I will really be going against the grain.
        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------
        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Haven't bought a programme for a couple years now either

Comment

I think it is disgusting how they have treated us fans this year, I am looking forward to the weekend but the lack of signings and way they have gone about the kit puts such a downer on things

Comment

I never buy one anyway so I will happily join in any boycott planned

Comment

More to the point I will boycot Shirts not that I wear them but for the kids ,Pie's ,Beer's any QPR product sold at the ground ,The 2 village people got the money for my S/T and that's all they will get from me

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  I never buy one anyway so I will happily join in any boycott planned

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
                    I think it is disgusting how they have treated us fans this year, I am looking forward to the weekend but the lack of signings and way they have gone about the kit puts such a downer on things
                    Simon,

I've not bought one for a couple of years now either. Rather buy someone a pint.

Without a doubt though, by far the best and easiest way for disaffected fans to show their feelings. No booing involved, nobody getting worked up or angry whilst at the same time sending out a clear message. It would be so funny, wouldn't it ?

Won't happen though mate, these things never do because many don't feel as strongly as others.

Comment

after paying £93.50 for me and my boys tickets to go to the game on Saturday they can **** right off if they think i am then going to shell out anymore....and they can stuff that replica shirt with that god awful badge right up their Aholes too..

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        after paying £93.50 for me and my boys tickets to go to the game on Saturday they can **** right off if they think i am then going to shell out anymore....and they can stuff that replica shirt with that god awful badge right up their Aholes too..
                        Blimey.

Dare I ask, was the £3.50 bit what I think it might be ?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Blimey.

Dare I ask, was the £3.50 bit what I think it might be ?
                          booking fee
                          in other words £3.50 for the privilege to fill T+C's pockets

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Simon,

I've not bought one for a couple of years now either. Rather buy someone a pint.

Without a doubt though, by far the best and easiest way for disaffected fans to show their feelings. No booing involved, nobody getting worked up or angry whilst at the same time sending out a clear message. It would be so funny, wouldn't it ?

Won't happen though mate, these things never do because many don't feel as strongly as others.
                            My son gets replica kits, memberships, programmes at every game, half time drink and a whole lot of other stuff throughout the season.

This season = nada other than our ST's. It won't make a difference to them unless a whole lot of other people do it too, which they won't.

This is my personal protest against the Club's OWNERS, whom I despise. It will involve no abuse for the players, the manager or his staff, and it will make me feel a whole lot better and make a far bigger difference than slagging off anyone and everyone on a message board that the likes of Twango and Gash wouldn't even use to wipe their arrises on
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              booking fee
                              in other words £3.50 for the privilege to fill T+C's pockets
                              8 of those and Flav has got himself a bottle of his favourite product:

http://www.famousdave.co.uk/pages/mo...th-bronzer.htm

PS: before anybody asks how I know about this.... Girlfriend: honest!!
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X