Saturday's Game ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Game ?

Will it still go ahead as the Met Police will be busy elsewhere !!!

Well, there won't be any Bolton around, so no problem.

Comment

england game a big doubt would imagine saturday should be fine unless it contiues.

Comment

Think a lot of police will have worked their max hours so would think the game is at risk. To be honest, as much as I am looking forward to Saturday, some things are more important then a game of football
        18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Clubs paying for their own policing, not sure bolton rangers needs a massive presence, but nor does West Ham Aldershot.

Comment

and now charlton reading is off, despite the login name im in w11, just saw a man with a machete, fun times.

Comment

Hmm a lot will depend on the next 2 days. Can see a postponement at this rate defo.

Comment

Breaking news, Met orders all London Football games to be called off, only caught the end of the segment so not sure if that means weekends or just midweeks

Comment

tomorrows games called off so far

If the police dont sort this sharpish then this will continue, standing around looking at looters is not going to discourage them
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                    tomorrows games called off so far

If the police dont sort this sharpish then this will continue, standing around looking at looters is not going to discourage them
                    Indeed mate, they need to start getting heavy handed before people start tooling up and taking the law into their own hands

Comment

Scousers now getting in on it, now that's a surprise.....
                      18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post

Mate, I agree. Let's just hope no one dies from having their property torched. Really think there is a tragedy waiting to happen because of these mindless yobs. :angry:

Comment

Unfortunately they won't care if someone dies as of a fire they caused. Thesekids are well past caring about anyone at the moment.

Comment

Very sad night, let's pray that there are no fatalities, what a bunch of mindless fools...
                            "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
                            The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

I've got a feeling that the whole weekend programme is going to be called off !

Comment

Working...
                              X