Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have QPR banned Rodney Marsh?

NewsNowQPR

- From a tweet today from Rodney Marsh: "Apparently I'm banned from #QPR. Not a bad price to pay for using my 1st amendment rights! Suffered the same fate at Sky Sports!" QPR

This follows, Rodney Marsh's comments as reported in today's Mail in which he characterized QPR's owners as "Idiots" ..."Briatore and Ecclestone have treated the fans like mushrooms. Somewhere a village is missing two idiots.."

Outrageous! A victim of free speech.

Does that mean a fan gets banned for criticising the club??

The club is an absolute joke!

I remember bumping into Rodney on the 220 bus before one of our games last season and he was a real gent. Spoke honestly and still loves QPR.

The club couldn't run a bath!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

You don't ban a legend
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Novice owners, with a 'how dare you critisise how we play with our toy' attitude.

Treat fans with utter disrespect, but will take all the money they can from the club and fans, until there is none left.

'Saved' our club when we were 18 million in debt, and yet now we are wealthy, but owe 50 million. wtf?

I would love to see true figures as to how much they have drawn in terms of fees/interest/expenses etc.

Always wondered if our accounts actually show 3.5 mill deducted for Faulin, and after the true figure was exposed, whether the club got it back again. If not, where is it?

Hate them. They think they are superior to us all, and treat us like sh17. Each time I spend money on all things Rangers I need a wash afterwards.

Comment

Anyone know if this is actually true? If so that is utterly outrageous.

Comment

Wouldnt surprise me one bit,our ******* owners don't like hearing the truth.

Comment

you cant ban rodney marsh, in alot of respects he is QPR, unlike our owners.
              Last edited by kron-1664; 07-08-2011, 08:38 PM.

Comment

There might have been minimal contact, and Rodney, using the old ploy of tripping over his own foot, has gone down like a sack of potatos and won a penalty, which he will get up and convert to chants of RODNEE RODNEE
                http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

hope it isnt true, if it is then it is shocking
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Flavio cant take criticism
                    Wait till he walks in on Saturday with a "Flavio you greedy orange ****!..back the ****ing manager!" in his earhole :-)

Comment

Not surprised in the slightest.

No doubt he hurt Flavio's ego.

Comment

ban the rod ...its not on

Comment

I tought he not been back at QPR since Gerry was manager and the rumour he was going to be football director and Gerry left not long after.

Comment

Absolutely sick.. sure it's really his twitter account?

Comment

So much for the theory that Flabio & Bernie are "thick skinned."

They're not. The truth WILL hurt them.

Comment

Working...
                              X