oh dear seems DJ not the only thing were getting from Blackpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeyhg View Post
    50% at least of the people who use it are gamblers who keep doing their nuts. These websites reuin families and careers.
    Source?

Comment

On the offical site yesterday there was a pic of one of the reserve team players when they played woking and on his shirt he had a sponser, I couldnt make out all of it but the last bit was def .com! Was anyone at the match or can anyone tell any more from the pic?
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
        On the offical site yesterday there was a pic of one of the reserve team players when they played woking and on his shirt he had a sponser, I couldnt make out all of it but the last bit was def .com! Was anyone at the match or can anyone tell any more from the pic?
        Yeah, someone forgot the Gaffer Tape.......
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I highly doubt Bernie and Flav would rip up Gulf Air's contract which, from when we signed it at the time, sounded like it would be very lucrative if promotion was ever achieved, which it now has, to get 'Wonga.com' in. They may be terrible owners but they are still successful businessmen and I have no doubts we will sign a big money deal within the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjohn View Post
            I highly doubt Bernie and Flav would rip up Gulf Air's contract which, from when we signed it at the time, sounded like it would be very lucrative if promotion was ever achieved, which it now has, to get 'Wonga.com' in. They may be terrible owners but they are still successful businessmen and I have no doubts we will sign a big money deal within the coming weeks.
            A successful businessman would taking the highest price. Perhaps Wonga.com (if true, and I ruddy hope not) have offered a lot of money?

Comment

We'll take the wonga but not the sponser thanks.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Problem with translation.NW told FB we want a winga.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                  A successful businessman would taking the highest price. Perhaps Wonga.com (if true, and I ruddy hope not) have offered a lot of money?
                  I assumed they were a mainly British based company and thus had a fairly small revenue but after a bit of research found that they were actually quite a big company internationally. If it's the case that they are in fact the highest bidder then I don't really care if it looks bad on a shirt or not, it's more money going into the club and that can only be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjohn View Post
                    I assumed they were a mainly British based company and thus had a fairly small revenue but after a bit of research found that they were actually quite a big company internationally. If it's the case that they are in fact the highest bidder then I don't really care if it looks bad on a shirt or not, it's more money going into the club and that can only be a good thing.
                    exactly - a shirt sponsor is all for money, so we've got to take the highest price. i would rather a big company like GE or something sponsoring us and get a massive deal out of it though.

Comment

Should be sponsored by the soft drink Tango - just imagine YOU'VE BEEN TANGO'D on shirts (and don't we know it!)

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        Problem with translation.NW told FB we want a winga.
                        All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Working...
                        X