Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communication !!!

Hi,

I know we do not all agree with things around ownership of the club etc...and like many I have my concerns.

However, my main gripe is communication (lack of it). I am simply over the moon to be in the premiership and I have saved myself believing we are super rich etc... but surely the businessmen involved at Loftus road must understand the key to most of there failures in relation of the fans in communication !

Bernie seems happy to do his talking away from Loftus road and we sometimes get the odd statement...flavio never says anything ! GP is kept hidden and sometimes we get a censored view from Warnock.

I just do not understand why the club don't release information updates to keep us informed...this would kill lots of gossip and also keep some of us happy.

Oh well !

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
    Hi,

I know we do not all agree with things around ownership of the club etc...and like many I have my concerns.

However, my main gripe is communication (lack of it). I am simply over the moon to be in the premiership and I have saved myself believing we are super rich etc... but surely the businessmen involved at Loftus road must understand the key to most of there failures in relation of the fans in communication !

Bernie seems happy to do his talking away from Loftus road and we sometimes get the odd statement...flavio never says anything ! GP is kept hidden and sometimes we get a censored view from Warnock.

I just do not understand why the club don't release information updates to keep us informed...this would kill lots of gossip and also keep some of us happy.

Oh well !
    Although I agree 100% its a no win really for the board as ther was a big cry from most fans for them to keep quiet at one stage and basically not make any statements etc

It has gone to far the other way now though and the fact that even Warnock seems to have been gagged means we hardly get any updates from the club and the website is well just a pathetic joke

Comment

To be fair to the club, there is not a lot of point, or indeed reason, to inform us of anything that hasn't happened yet, whatever the reason.

Comment

Working...
      X