Takeover: This sounds better..yes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    The Mittals steel (sorry, couldn't resist) have their 33% and, hopefully, Hernandes wont be as "dictator-like" with his majority shareholder role and so the Mittals will have more of an active role. Fingers crossed!
    That would be ideal, as after shelling out tens of millions to buy the shares off BE and FB he won't be able to fund tranfers and wages by himself.

If BE and FB wanted £100m for their 68% of the club, he will be paying a good £70m odd to buy 51%.

Seems alot of money for a bloke who is only worth £330m.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
      That would be ideal, as after shelling out tens of millions to buy the shares off BE and FB he won't be able to fund tranfers and wages by himself.

If BE and FB wanted £100m for their 68% of the club, he will be paying a good £70m odd to buy 51%.

Seems alot of money for a bloke who is only worth £330m.
      Exactly mate. Hopefully this COULD be the start of a good new ownership! The Mittals always seemed to be pretty good with their PR and relationships with the fans and, using their experiences of what not to do with F&B, this could be a fresh start.... he says optimistically!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

got to be honest id take anyone just to get rid of these 2 money grabbing *******s, so lets hope this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
          got to be honest id take anyone just to get rid of these 2 money grabbing *******s, so lets hope this is true.
          That's how I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
            this fernandes fella seems all hot air and baloney..kept on about buying west ham but NEVER came up with the money.calls himself a west ham fan,i`ve never seen it at a game in 37 years!
            Funnily enough he reckons he aint seen you at Upton Park for donkeys years either

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              Bless? Looking forward to next season Hammer?
              very much so.......are you ???

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
                Same here they make my blood boil even thinking about them

Comment

very much so.......are you ???
                  I am in the prem and believe we staying there. Going to stay in that league do enjoy Watford etc

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    Funnily enough he reckons he aint seen you at Upton Park for donkeys years either
                    how would you know ?? tell him to look harder the plum

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                      I am in the prem and believe we staying there. Going to stay in that league do enjoy Watford etc
                      oh we will dont worry,enjoy getting walloped most weeks

Comment

how would you know ?? tell him to look harder the plum
                        Well how would you know if he aint been then hawkeye?

Comment

i said in 37 years i`d never ever seen him or know anyone whos seen him.only heard of the wally last jan when he made a feeble pathetic full of bullsh*t and spin attempt to buy us.got me ??

Comment

i said in 37 years i`d never ever seen him or know anyone whos seen him.only heard of the wally last jan when he made a feeble pathetic full of bullsh*t and spin attempt to buy us.got me ??
                            Think it has Portsmouth and Carlson Yeoung over it.

Hope Fernandes is legit though as i plan to use Air Asia quite a lot in the near future.

Comment

Gotcha

Comment

this fernandes fella seems all hot air and baloney..kept on about buying west ham but NEVER came up with the money.calls himself a west ham fan,i`ve never seen it at a game in 37 years!
                                Although this was what you posted hammer

Comment

Working...
                                X