Season Ticket Mailshot Warning!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Mailshot Warning!!!

People --- just had my new ST drop through the door.

Be warned!!! It initially looked like more sales & marketing blurb from the club and I almost chucked it straight in the recycling!!!
    No doubt there's an £80.00 charge for replacing lost one's with a further £3.50 booking charge and £12.60 a minute Tango-time charge if you do it over the phone.

1st game should be interesting -- no tunstile operators on Lower Loft, scanning entry only.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post

Be warned!!! It initially looked like more sales & marketing blurb from the club and I almost chucked it straight in the recycling!!!
    No doubt there's an £80.00 charge for replacing lost one's with a further £3.50 booking charge and £12.60 a minute Tango-time charge if you do it over the phone.

1st game should be interesting -- no tunstile operators on Lower Loft, scanning entry only.
    That's how it was for Upper Loft last season and despite suggestions by some about ensuing chaos, all went smoothly for the whole season IIR.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Mine arrived this morning too. You rrrrrrrrr'sssssssss!
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

MMmmmmmm. I'm reading it that there wont be ANY turnstile operators though?????
        Last season there was always a far from interested teenager scanning the ticket - now it seems it will be auto-readers only. Lot's of clubs going this way which i think has plus and minus points.

Whatever I'm gearing up for the big kick off.

C'mon U R's!
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post

So it's T&C's fault that you don't read your mail properly and nearly chucked your season ticket away, and they may have charged loads ro replace it? They wouldn't because if you had chucked it away you would have phoned and said it never arrived and a replacement would have been sent. Have we really come down to this level when it comes to moaning now?

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
            So it's T&C's fault that you don't read your mail properly and nearly chucked your season ticket away, and they may have charged loads ro replace it? They wouldn't because if you had chucked it away you would have phoned and said it never arrived and a replacement would have been sent. Have we really come down to this level when it comes to moaning now?
            It appears so.

Although I doubt an automated turnstile would be playing a game on its mobile whilst listening to music through headphones.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              It appears so.

Although I doubt an automated turnstile would be playing a game on its mobile whilst listening to music through headphones.
              You obviously haven't seen some of the new automated turnstile systems that are now in use. You need to get up to speed with the new technology that's out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                You obviously haven't seen some of the new automated turnstile systems that are now in use. You need to get up to speed with the new technology that's out there!
                Obviously not Dazzer, I'm not really a technical person.

I do however think a certain Scott Jones may be very happy with the improvements to the Social Media side of things.

Not just because of Twitter, but with our new YouTube site, he can post up clips of his penalties.

Sorry Scott.

Comment

Working...
                X