worst ever goalkeeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    I actually think he was a big reason for QPR's relegation. QPR went down by 4 points and he cost QPR many points, including two at home to Forest when Jason Lees's header went right through his hands as he dived down to save it and it cost QPR the win. He also cost QPR two goals at Southampton, was largely at fault for a number of other goals and I think he kept just one clean sheet all season. He was ok at saving some shots at mid-height but useless at low shots and at handling crosses. £600,000 he cost, but wasn't worth £600.
    He also spilled one at White Hart Lane straight to Sheringham for the winner that season.
    Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

seb dykstra

Comment

Roberts was signing an autograph for someone in front of me when warming up, I called over to him to be careful not to drop the pen. He wasn't best pleased
        Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          i think youve got a bit confused nobby baby,dont wortry about it im always confused thats why i have to check with my adopted son jeffro hes never confused

your confusion is youve mixed two goalkeepers together

alan spratley and mike kelly two absolutely useless keepers god only knows where we sold sprately too he was one of the shortest goalies ever at 5ft 8inches

but birmingham cvity ended up with mike kelly i think we got about 45 000 pounds for him
          sprately went to swindon ted, made willie carson a swindon director, look like crouchie
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Showing my age but Frank smith from about 1964 to 66 was without doubt the worst ever QPR keeper

Comment

Sieb Dijkstra??
              Here for the weekend.

Comment

alan macdonald
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

richardson was back up to parsky in the late 70's and had a brief run in the team after he left.
                  roberts got a few slaps for being a mouth in that club in hanger lane/park royal a few years back.......by a rangers fan!!! a bit lairy with beer by all accounts.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by thecunninglinguist View Post
                    alan macdonald
                    Never! Big Mac was and is the man!

Some say that Chuck Norris has a poster of Alan Macdonald on his wall.....

Comment

sir alan is one of our greatest players-love that man.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

harder than kryptonite itself was yer man alan!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

never gave an inch...took care of some great players in a time when a big centre forward was the norm.....would have loved to see him against big duncan fergy-i reacon he would have stood up to the challenge-carroll would struggle-the man loved a hard game.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprmeath View Post
                            But do you remember the blinder he had against Villa in a 2-0 win. He could do no wrong that day.
                            That was his only good game in that season. He possibly won 3 points that day, but he threw away about 10-15.

Comment

Working...
                            X