ollie signs bignot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ollie signs bignot!

Blackpool sign defender Paul Bignot from Newport County on a two-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

I didn't know there was two of them.

Comment

Marcus Bigont. Good first season with us.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Does MB still do womens football?
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

BigNOT - one of the worst players in our history. A love child of Holloway who would always play regardless of his previous game.

Another player we've had who fans liked because he 'tried.' God help me, any player could try, but still not have the ability to play for us.

I bet his brother is like him!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Bignot was really underated in my opinion, in our first season back after promotion to the championship he was probably the most consitent performer after Furlong

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              BigNOT - one of the worst players in our history.
              Really? Not even close to being one of the worst, I would have said.
              WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                BigNOT - one of the worst players in our history. A love child of Holloway who would always play regardless of his previous game.

Another player we've had who fans liked because he 'tried.' God help me, any player could try, but still not have the ability to play for us.

I bet his brother is like him!
                agree with this, him and padula...
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                  agree with this, him and padula...
                  Very harsh on Padula Gax. At the level we were back then League 1, Padula was quality IMO!

Comment

Working...
                  X