Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small, small backing, and we're all good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Feeling better today then ?
    I'm pleased that we now have 2 players that you could call Premiership class.....its the other 9 that I'm now worried about....
    :drunk:

Comment

Why can´t we try to look forward for a bit now.
      Do we really have another choice? Warnock indeed needs us more than ever.
      The fact that a press-release was made was a mirackle, if you ask me!
      Let´s hope Adel has matured after this as well.
      On the field he is clearly an asset.
      Last edited by Shania; 23-07-2011, 03:29 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
        I'm pleased that we now have 2 players that you could call Premiership class.....its the other 9 that I'm now worried about....
        Don't think there's too much to worry about just yet mate. Wolves, Wigan and Blackburn all stayed up last season with squads not really any better than ours, although I accept that's a matter of opinion.

Can't say I'm overly inspired by Norwich's new signings and Swansea have lost a couple of key players.

I'm assuming that by 2, you mean either Kenny or Faurlin will be found wanting ?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Feeling better today then ?
          think him and v block ranger and a feww others must room together

benny cos your feeling optomistic are you being accused of being one of them or not a real fan?

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
            Here here. The statement is total bowlicks in that they might as well have said....we have been unable to get enough profit for ourselves from selling Taraabt, and we are also getting annoyed at our manager for highlighting our inadequacies as owners. Therefore please make sure you all turn up and pay double for your tickets against Bolton and you never know we might even buy someone, if your lucky. Perfect timing now that the walk up prices have been allocated....

We live in eternal hope.....
            Samaritans works to make sure there’s always someone there for anyone who needs someone. Read more.

Comment

FFS Wake up, wake up!
              The new optimism is unreal, just look at the evidence over the last 3 months, how much we've spent, players we've lost, all the media stories.

Nothing will change, or are we seriously suggesting that our board have done a sudden u-turn?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Upson - Free
                DJ - £1.5m
                Gabbidon - Free
                Routledge - £2m

Get a couple of full-backs on loan and maybe another midfielder, and things are looking up.

After the recent statement, they surely have to back Neil?! £3.5m is sod all, however very important. With Adel now staying, we look a more attractive club to come to.

Come on Neil, you've made your stance, and seem to have put the board into a corner. Work that magic.

I'll leave it to the fun sponges to tell me to wake up, even after today's little result, but I'm feeling more confident again.
                Wake up, Benny lad. £3.5m?
                We're not fookin' Manchester City, ya know. We're not even fookin' Norwich!

Comment

Working...
                X