Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best thing I've read yet! (Indy article, Party's over)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best thing I've read yet! (Indy article, Party's over)

This is fantastic: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...t-2318963.html

No spending power for Warnock, Routledge to Swansea, Norwich spend 9m so far...

Sorry if this has already been posted. Have a great Saturday morning!

Blackpool spent 2.4 m relegated
    R's

Comment

Says it all! Will be the real test of Warnock's genius if he can keep us up having spent zero! We'll go down in history. Bernie and Flavio eyeing that untouched TV bonus!

Comment

Very factual article.

Doesn't make good reading though.
        1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Norwich City

In: James Vaughan (Everton, £2m), Steve Morison (Millwall, £2.5m), Elliot Bennett (Brighton, £1.5m), Anthony Pilkington (Huddersfield, £2m), Bradley Johnson (Leeds, free), Richie de Laet (Manchester United, season loan), Kyle Naughton (Tottenham, season loan)

I wouls say norwich have been mugged! £2 mill for Vaughan!!! £2.5 Mill for morrison i think that they paid way over the odds for those...give me Jay on a free any day!

the only one there i feel we missed out on is Naughton!

Comment

So bad indeed
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              Norwich City

In: James Vaughan (Everton, £2m), Steve Morison (Millwall, £2.5m), Elliot Bennett (Brighton, £1.5m), Anthony Pilkington (Huddersfield, £2m), Bradley Johnson (Leeds, free), Richie de Laet (Manchester United, season loan), Kyle Naughton (Tottenham, season loan)

I wouls say norwich have been mugged! £2 mill for Vaughan!!! £2.5 Mill for morrison i think that they paid way over the odds for those...give me Jay on a free any day!

the only one there i feel we missed out on is Naughton!
              I agree with that. I don't think The other promoted teams have better teams than us (As long as we keep taarabt). But, there is still time for things to change.

Comment

Another couple with heads stuck firmly in the sand. At least Norwich are having a go and spending SOME money. How anyone can believe that we're currently in a better position than them is beyond me. Wake up - all is NOT well.
                http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

http://www.fanhouse.co.uk/2011/07/23...k-of-faith-in/
                  1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Gutted about Routledge though. If we let him go we are mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                      Another couple with heads stuck firmly in the sand. At least Norwich are having a go and spending SOME money. How anyone can believe that we're currently in a better position than them is beyond me. Wake up - all is NOT well.
                      its not having head in the sand..and i agree all is not well but to say that the list of players that norwich have brought will make them better than us is ridiculous..would we be happy if they had spent 9 million on that lot! no..i think that many on here just want money spent regardless of who its on!

Comment

its not necessarily the players themselves, everyone (who spends money) makes mistakes (Leon Clarke?) its the principal that they're going for it in their own way.

We continue to believe that we can do it without spending a penny. We can't and won't.
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

This journalist is so negative, needs to get out more, needs some MDMA, Victor Meldrew, Lucky Stone blah blah blah.....

Maybe our positive blind faith fans will realise now it is not negativity it is fact........
                          :drunk:

Comment

I bet if you called the Samaritans, you end up making them top themselves.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Are they going for it in the same way portsmouth or west ham or any other part time premier league club who are now so completely in the financial do do...i am as frustrated at the lack of signings as anybody else and i have no logical answer to it other than the takeover aspect but i do think that spending millions on unproven lower league players is a massive mistake and in the end will fair them no better.

Comment

Working...
                              X