1-0 up at Bodmin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    i always do get behind any player who wears our shirt,all i was stating that webber whos injury record n goalscoring record is pish poor n just because he looks ok against the likes of bodmin doesnt make him out to be a good player.
    Totally agree mate.

Even i could have half a chance of scoring and lasting 90 minutes against Bodmin.

And i am 43.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      john curtis was also a product of man utd so i would say they definately get a few wrong!! i do trust in warnock to do the best he can but he cant turn water into wine......sadly!
      Only reason he is here is because he knows Warnock and is free!!.

Comment

Not sure about webber in the prem,but i do think he,s a good player.always scored against us.as qpr said,warno will bring the best outta him.feel bothroyd will be quality this season under neil.hopefully crouchy or dj beside him,right thats it no more ghanga for me tonight
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Not sure about webber in the prem,but i do think he,s a good player.always scored against us.as qpr said,warno will bring the best outta him.feel bothroyd will be quality this season under neil.hopefully crouchy or dj beside him,right thats it no more ghanga for me tonight
          When i saw the Webber then the ganja link it all became clear mate.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            When i saw the Webber then the ganja link it all became clear mate.
            F U CK ME YOU EVEN SPELT GANJA RIGHT.HELP ME STAN IM ON THE WRONG PATH
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              F U CK ME YOU EVEN SPELT GANJA RIGHT.HELP ME STAN IM ON THE WRONG PATH
              Come round my house mate and i'll get the crack pipe out.

Comment

Working...
              X