No announcement yet.

Taarabt deal off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul: it was clearly taken out of Warno's hands. He even said "Briatore is handling it". Tabs clearly wants to go and Briatore clearly wants the money. But beggars can't be chosers. Warno said yesterday I think that Tabs could "set the Premier League alight" and "there is no like Adel", so however difficult Tabs might be to manage don't be under any illusions that Warno recognises his value to the team, particularly if he knows he won't see a penny of any transfer. Trust me Paul, its a no-brainer.

Comment

Metro says he very close to going I confused on this and who to believe or not to believe. QPR should come with a health warning may give you a heart attack and mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Paul: it was clearly taken out of Warno's hands. He even said "Briatore is handling it". Tabs clearly wants to go and Briatore clearly wants the money. But beggars can't be chosers. Warno said yesterday I think that Tabs could "set the Premier League alight" and "there is no like Adel", so however difficult Tabs might be to manage don't be under any illusions that Warno recognises his value to the team, particularly if he knows he won't see a penny of any transfer. Trust me Paul, its a no-brainer.
        Agreed. I have absolutely no problem with any player wanting to go to a bigger club and better themself. We will always be a stepping stone just like Wigan have become. I've no problem with this as it means we will see some fabulous talent before lots of other people do. How much did the Spurs fans think and see of Walker before his England call up?

If Taraabt does stay he might start the season later than everyone else but so might those playing in the Copa America. It happens. The difference between relegation and survival could be a single goal but to get to that we need the quality of Adel Taraabt.

Comment

Would be great news if the deal broke down, I would love to see Taarabt in the Prem for US at least til January.
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

According to French-newspaper L'équipe, Taarabt deal is in doubt for now. Adel is in fact number-one target for the Qataris owners of the club who are willing to match QPR's valuation of Taarabt (£10mio +3mio on add-on), but the Sportive director (does this word exist?) Leonardo is only willing to pay 6-7£ millions for Taarabt. So teh deal is off for now, but not definitly off!
            Honnestly i wouldnt let him go for 7 millions, even if it's what i think he worths. He has never proved himself in a top league, and has his own personality that makes it difficult for the gaffer, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              I don't think many of the players like him
              Sauce?
              WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

It says "I dont think" which means me and is based on what NW says, when he says things like he has to remind players of AT's good bits, why would he have to, if there were no problems and players comments like Derry and Hill when they said say they cant carry any passengers in the PL and the POTY do, where many players mentioned that Taarabt just going, is what he does all the time, as he comes and goes and does what he wants, when he wants, NW said the same when talking about the team on the stage.

I would love to see him do what he done last season this season, but I just cant see it happening.
                Last edited by paulmason; 22-07-2011, 11:14 AM.

Comment

talkSPORT understands Paris Saint Germain's deal to sign QPR midfielder Adel Taarabt is on the verge of collapse. The Morroccan midfielder seemed set to leave Loftus Road after Rangers accepte…
                  TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by ElsWheRQPR View Post
                    According to French-newspaper L'équipe, Taarabt deal is in doubt for now. Adel is in fact number-one target for the Qataris owners of the club who are willing to match QPR's valuation of Taarabt (£10mio +3mio on add-on), but the Sportive director (does this word exist?) Leonardo is only willing to pay 6-7£ millions for Taarabt. So teh deal is off for now, but not definitly off!
                    Honnestly i wouldnt let him go for 7 millions, even if it's what i think he worths. He has never proved himself in a top league, and has his own personality that makes it difficult for the gaffer, etc.
                    Oh to have owners who actually insist on paying more for a player than the manager thinks he is worth...

Comment

Taarabt's too good for you!

Comment

I really think this would be cause a massive problem for NW. He now seems to love Kieron Dyer and I am sure if he is fit, he will want to play him and he has been playing him in 'Taarabts' role, behind the striker and Faurlin looks set to be captain. Add to that I don't think many of the players like him for what ever reason and IMO, things will get messy, as I don't think they will accept what they had to last season. Taarabt was superb for us last year and I am sure we would not have been promoted as Champions without him (as well as Kenny, Hill, Derry, Mackie etc), but now is the time for him to move on.
                        lets be frank, we will be even more deluded if we think we will get even 20 games out of dyer, and anyone who says we should now get rid of taraabt cos we got dyer mental, taraabt could be the difference of 10-12 points , dyer if fit would be a good alternative if we need t o change it, he can perhaps also play in the routledge role aas one of front 4 , so they could easily play in same team. adel staying would be great, and for all the players who may have a thing with him , thye need to remember they are mostly playing in the prem cos he earnt us enough points to get htere

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          What about the Malaga bid, if that was real?

He doesn't want to play for Malaga, he's a french speaking moroccan who wants to be the next Zidane. You do that in Paris, not in the sticks of Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
                            Taarabt's too good for you!
                            Indeed, Sir!

Comment

It says "I dont think" which means me and is based on what NW says, when he says things like he has to remind players of AT's good bits, why would he have to, if there were no problems and players comments like Derry and Hill when they said say they cant carry any passengers in the PL and the POTY do, where many players mentioned that Taarabt just going, is what he does all the time, as he comes and goes and does what he wants, when he wants, NW said the same when talking about the team on the stage.

I would love to see him do what he done last season this season, but I just cant see it happening.
                              yeah, Paul, we all know you wouldn't.

Comment

If NW really wanted Taarabt to stay or Taarabt was tempted to stay, he would be in Cornwall, with NW telling him how good and important he is to the team, like he was this time last year, whilst getting match fit with his team mates and going to Italy. NW would also be building his team around him in the training sessions and friendlies...................... but he is not and the season starts in 3 weeks, and AT is doing what exactly at Harlington, as all the coaches are with NW and the team.

Paul, Adel didn't go to Cornwall or Italy last year as he was a spurs player at that time. He joined about a week before the start of the season and went off against Barnsley to a standing ovation and a 4 nill scoreline. Don't get me wrong I would of liked him to go to Cornwall but I really don't see it being an issue. He will hopefully go on the Italy tour where the team can gel properly (even though it's mostly the same team as last year).

As your prediction last year was wrong, what makes u think this year will be right? Speculating on one of our players failing is not a good habit to get into and quite dissapointing to hear a fello R's fan being such a pessimist.

Adel has alot of issues, but if he didn't he would be nowhere near loftus road. Accept it and let's hopefully cheer on QPR, with Adel on the 13th of August.

Comment

Working...
                                X