Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods/myu

Right enough's enough.

I have been trying to get onto this board all morning and it says it's busy. That's rubbish and I know when you have infraction points you get limited access. Getting rather silly, clear my points so I can get on this board to post.

Either that or you want to force me into using a different messageboard.

Quite sad really, so Myu I trust you will clean my points record so that I can use this forum. It's been very quiet on here and hardly many viewers.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Right enough's enough.

I have been trying to get onto this board all morning and it says it's busy. That's rubbish and I know when you have infraction points you get limited access. Getting rather silly, clear my points so I can get on this board to post.

Quite sad really, so Myu I trust you will clean my points record so that I can use this forum. It's been very quiet on here and hardly many viewers.
    Ask every other member if they can login as well before you start to assume mate.

If you use this website you would know that during the transfer window this problem always happens or am I telling you more lies now?

The site used to completely crash before thats why we have a limit now, when the server reaches a number of people then it will not allow more on, otherwise the site will crash and the downtime will be much longer.

Once we moved to the new server, we should never have this problem again.

If you see the message "Server to busy" please close the site and come back 5 minutes later. By pressing F5 it will take you long to login.

Please note to all members:

When you leave this site please close the internet tab window and logout, this will allow other members on this site.

Thank you.

Comment

I only managed to log in now. Server was down.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Dear oh dear....

Comment

Right enough's enough.

You are seriously pathetic.

Comment

Never had any infraction points, warnings or other problems with anyone on here and I have a very powerful server - and I too could not log in for quite sometime today.
            Mind you, I've never have a persecution complex either
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Can i just suggest you stop ****ing about with the site..any maybe it wouldnt crash.

Comment

And yeah, just to confirm the server was down for me too, as it was for everyone else.

Comment

Right enough's enough.

You want to get yourself a life and stop obsessing over a website.......
                  “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                    Can i just suggest you stop ****ing about with the site..any maybe it wouldnt crash.
                    Exactly Scott, thats my point they can't even look after the members. Didn't expect a bunch of clowns to give there opinions however.

Comment

I couldn't get in either, nor could many others. Am sure there is nothing personal working against you WEARE.

Besides, I wouldn't worry, 10 seconds on here confirms that nothing is happening and nobody knows anything so nobody has missed anything. Indeed, they have probably saved 10 minutes of their life.

Comment

Exactly Scott, thats my point they can't even look after the members. Didn't expect a bunch of clowns to give there opinions however.
                        You started a thread what did you think was going to happen....
                        “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

i couldnt get on either for around 30mins

Comment

Coco here....

I have no infractions points and was unable to log on this morning.

MYU and Mods....not happy about this.When you are next having problems with your server, is there any chance you can send me a personal email, so that i don't have to waste time trying to log on.

Also, is there any chance you can do my shopping this weekend for me ?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              I couldn't get in either, nor could many others. Am sure there is nothing personal working against you WEARE.

Besides, I wouldn't worry, 10 seconds on here confirms that nothing is happening and nobody knows anything so nobody has missed anything. Indeed, they have probably saved 10 minutes of their life.
                              haha this is true, but makes it quite a dead messageboard when the likes of u, jeffro and other good posters can't get on. It's nothing to do with it being busy as its not got over 175 viewers so somethings not right. Quite suprised Myu couldn't see it as constructive criticism but he must be having an off day so i'll leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                              X