can anybody tells me why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anybody tells me why

we play those shiiitty teams for the preseason................ when other teams play against better well known teams.. tired of these games.

Confidence boosting before harsh reality sets in, I mean with the current team - when do you expect us to win in the Premier League?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It seems all about team bonding & getting match fitness - worked last year!
      I remember us beating Fulham in a friendly a couple of seasons back (was live on setanta) nearly got relegated out of the championship the following season!!

Comment

yes but why dnt choose at least 1 or 2 better teams. when I see those 2 basstards of manchester, chelksi and others playing against good teams around the world and live on TV ... it just doesnt feel good to see us playing 5th degree teams.
        why dnt we just at least make a tour to Morocco

Comment

Always the same every pre season...
          Do you bother to read replies or just go on a moan for the sake of it??
          Its for sharpness , fitness, to get your first touch back, awareness and there's nothing wrong with easing yourself back in, the only thing you don't want is injuries. Score lines don't matter.

Comment

Neal Warnock lives down that way and has taken his teams down there for the last 5? years.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
              yes but why dnt choose at least 1 or 2 better teams. when I see those 2 basstards of manchester, chelksi and others playing against good teams around the world and live on TV ... it just doesnt feel good to see us playing 5th degree teams.
              why dnt we just at least make a tour to Morocco
              They are in the main, contracted to do it as part of thier sponsorship commitments- global brands - champions league teams

Comment

injuries, if you play Penarol, those guys 'll break your legs. Always play slow, little people.
                Liverpool 6 Malaysia 3, but it was 4-3 for a while! Woo Hoo! We're playing Chelsea next.

Comment

Working...
                X