Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New?? Stadium plan?

Is this new?

I'm confused why the middle of SA Road is the same colour and thus? Price banding as the away end? And then part of Ellerslie (S) is reduced as well.

Sorry if complete BS, Ive just never seen this graphic before

Red means sold out/unavailable scott
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

They just let Rowan Vine colour them in with his crayons.

Comment

I don't think the colours correspond to prices, I think they're used for ticket availability. I.e red is sold out, green is plenty available
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Scott its not new and is used when you buy tickets online. I guess being a st holder u have never seen it

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Red means sold out/unavailable scott
            OK..fair enough..so no W12, Platinum tickets available then? How come of the cheaper block in Ellerslie though?

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
              I don't think the colours correspond to prices, I think they're used for ticket availability. I.e red is sold out, green is plenty available
              ah ok...apols..really wasnt sure as this is a static graphic used on the Offy.

Was having a gander as I heard today the prices are due to be released

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                OK..fair enough..so no W12, Platinum tickets available then? How come of the cheaper block in Ellerslie though?
                Have u ever sat in x block? no offence either to stan and swanley but we seem to stick most of our asbo's in that section, to chant your mums your dad when in truth I think they are chanting about there own family issues.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Have u ever sat in x block? no offence either to stan and swanley but we seem to stick most of our asbo's in that section, to chant your mums your dad when in truth I think they are chanting about there own family issues.

Sat in X for the Cardiff game...not sure many in X actually saw a single minute of the game...makes Q block look like University Challenge.

Comment

Sat in X for the Cardiff game...not sure many in X actually saw a single minute of the game...makes Q block look like University Challenge.
                    haha so so true

Comment

How many read the title and thought what does Scott know, are we getting a new stadium. I know I got caught.
                      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Is this new?

I'm confused why the middle of SA Road is the same colour and thus? Price banding as the away end? And then part of Ellerslie (S) is reduced as well.

Sorry if complete BS, Ive just never seen this graphic before
                        I had seen it last season, and i the red area is the C-Club, the directors box and one more are i dont remember.

The colours are about the availability. Green is more than 30% or something like that, yellow is limited availability and red is sold out.

The middle of the SAR is red because it's tickets you cannot buy online. There is a few hundred seats who belong to the club and are for Flavio, Gianni, Bernie, Amit (before), and all their friends, like Naomi Campbell etc. The rest is given to special guests or members of i dont know what club.

It was like this the whole of last season. The platinium area is just beside it.

Comment

http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                          X