Wayne Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
    Routs can do one...money grabbing little dwarf. Even if we did sign him he'd be eyeing up where he could move to in january higher up the league...seriously, worked for us at the end of last season? a big big fat YES. Would he give 100% for us next? Not until the transfer window was nearing.
    If he does the business and a buyer stumps up top whack then fine by me! We'll have made at least six times what we paid judging by Premiership rates.

Comment

Routs can do one...money grabbing little dwarf. Even if we did sign him he'd be eyeing up where he could move to in january higher up the league...seriously, worked for us at the end of last season? a big big fat YES. Would he give 100% for us next? Not until the transfer window was nearing.

Journey man, money grabbing little so n so.

But anyway, yes we are in negotations now that we have a bit more "weekly wage" money to spend
      So...does this mean some1 is off VINE ROWLY AGYE COOK on a big wage Adel even....& dores this mean DJ is now back on

Comment

With the current frustrating situation, I agree.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Journey man, money grabbing little so n so.

But anyway, yes we are in negotations now that we have a bit more "weekly wage" money to spend

I share the same feelings regarding this player. I really don´t like his attitude.
          He doesn´t seem to appreciate how Warnock trusted in him last year,really.
          But again: i guess Warnock is lightyears from having the final say in signings whatever his contract papers states.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Just give routs 35K a week. If he can get more at Leicester go there. 35K is worth it, he has a great touch and still has pace, and we always need wingers, because we play wide.

Comment

Important signing, hope we can do a deal that suits both parties.

Comment

One thing that could swing it, Routs will know that all the attention will no longer be on Adel once he goes, maybe this is what he is waiting for to actually make his mind up for definate. Especially knowing that he will have his mate Jay alongside him without the problems Adel sometimes caused.
                I really hope so, i think Neil can pull this off.

In Warnock i trust.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  One thing that could swing it, Routs will know that all the attention will no longer be on Adel once he goes, maybe this is what he is waiting for to actually make his mind up for definate. Especially knowing that he will have his mate Jay alongside him without the problems Adel sometimes caused.I really hope so, i think Neil can pull this off.

In Warnock i trust.

Well said.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X