Taarabt moves closer to PSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt moves closer to PSG

I think it is a family reason. Who would prefer the french league over the Premier League.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    http://www.qprupdate.co.uk/QPR_UPDATE/News.html

I think it is a family reason. Who would prefer the french league over the Premier League.
    Money. Im pretty sure he was previously quoted as saying he didnt want to go and play in France? Yes, club wise PSG may well be a better side than us, but league wise, why would you (career wise) want to move to the French league (which, IMO, is pony) rather than try and establish yourself in the PL (argueably the best league in the world) ? The fact we havent upped his wages and PSG have been taken over by billionaires willing to splash a bit tells me that hes more considering his bank balance than his footballing progression.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Money. Im pretty sure he was previously quoted as saying he didnt want to go and play in France? Yes, club wise PSG may well be a better side than us, but league wise, why would you (career wise) want to move to the French league (which, IMO, is pony) rather than try and establish yourself in the PL (argueably the best league in the world) ? The fact we havent upped his wages and PSG have been taken over by billionaires willing to splash a bit tells me that hes more considering his bank balance than his footballing progression.
      cant blame him them

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        cant blame him them
        Agreed mate. Imagine in your place of work (regardless of what salary you were on begin with) you had a brilliant year and put in a huge amount of the work that gained your company £90million worth of worth and you werent rewarded with a payrise? Think I'd be slightly frustrated.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Well when money and settlement come together then you cannot turn it down
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Well all I can say is we'd better have a sell on clause just in case he makes it big!

Comment

Misleading headline (not criticising Yosef, just the publication), its actually more a case of Adel PSG Move - As She Was...

Comment

Working...
              X