Funny Taarabt Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Taarabt Rumour

heard a funny rumour today cant remember were but it made me laugh but dont get me wrong wouldnt actually mind it!

Man Utd in a shock move for Adel Taarabt for £10m plus Jonny Evans

Is defo a load of old Bu11 but thought would share haha

Always felt if he was to go to an English club it would be United....think Cantona, Ronaldo....Fergie likes a flair player with a touch of genius.

Comment

Bet Evans would be over the move with that deal..................not
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I can actually see that happening
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I have got a feeling that there are no wiritten bids for him. Perhaps he is trying to push for increase in his wage.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

This no dif as from last season with him. I only believe that he gone when he gone he says a lot who after him but nothing happens. In Jan he said the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              I have got a feeling that there are no wiritten bids for him. Perhaps he is trying to push for increase in his wage.
              I don't very often agree with Yousef but I think he may be onto something here. How many times in the past have we heard Taarabt saying he's going here or there . Real Madrid want him, Arsenal want him, the Milans want him, just about any team that we can think of, in fact. And who are the only team that have actually taken him. Yes Q.P.R.

Comment

Working...
              X