Travel advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel advice

I`m currently booking flights for the new season. After a home match I usually stay overnight but because of the cost of my season ticket I`m looking to return the same day. My dilemma is the Sunday 4 pm kos against Villa on Sep 25th and Chelski on 23rd Oct. My flight would leave from terminal 5 at 20.20 so my question is would I make it in reasonable time eg taking the Hammersmith & City and Piccadilly to Heathrow. The tfl site says it should be ok arriving, best case, not long after 7 pm but would appreciate any advice or other peoples experiences

The problem with cutting it fine when planning in advance is you won't know if there are weekend engineering works on the tube until closer to the time!

Comment

Another option for you could be to head for Paddington Station and get the Heathrow Express.

A bit costlier than the tube but got me there on time for my flight a couple of times last season.
      Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Heathrwow Connect to Eailing Bdway then take Central Line

Comment

Central Line from White City to Ealing Broadway then the Heathrow Connect should get you to T5 in time for your flight.

Comment

Many thanks for the replies. Heathrow connect leaving Ealing Broadway 18.15 or if I missed that one leaving 18.45 should still be ok arrive T5 19.16.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan View Post
              I`m currently booking flights for the new season. After a home match I usually stay overnight but because of the cost of my season ticket I`m looking to return the same day. My dilemma is the Sunday 4 pm kos against Villa on Sep 25th and Chelski on 23rd Oct. My flight would leave from terminal 5 at 20.20 so my question is would I make it in reasonable time eg taking the Hammersmith & City and Piccadilly to Heathrow. The tfl site says it should be ok arriving, best case, not long after 7 pm but would appreciate any advice or other peoples experiences
              I drive past Terminal 5 on my way back to the South Coast. Would be happy to give you a lift back. Reckon I'd be passing T5 about 18:30 on my way back after a 16:00 k.o.
              PM me if you want to take me up on it.

Comment

Working...
              X