Walk up prices to be announced this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    It all adds up, mate. You'll end up paying about and extra few hundred doing it that way. Ok, you may pick games, but even then, the 'big' ones will cost loads.
    Agree. It will be tough. I can't see myself doing too many next season but I simply can't afford to buy a ST plus I can't make the time commitments due to work.

Comment

Sirpie I know it's only rumour and could be complete rubbish but I thought you were 1 of the biggest earners on this messageboard, along with Beef and Pete?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Sirpie I know it's only rumour and could be complete rubbish but I thought you were 1 of the biggest earners on this messageboard, along with Beef and Pete?
        Do you have a fixation about what people earn ?

Comment

Didnt someone have the Hopitality brochure for the new season and it split games: Platinum (Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs etc) Gold (Villa, Everton, Man City etc) Silver (Blackburn, Stoke, West Brom etc) Bronze Swansea?

I imagine walk up prices will be the same structure

I reckon a Platinum seat for Platinum game will be £90+

Comment

Wish i could say I was!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Will be annoyed either way really. If prices are cheaper than I paid for ST I will be pissed off but equally will look at the prices and feel sick at what they are doing to ordinary fans. Got to be honest, being unselfish the prices being cheaper than expected is the better of the two evils.

Comment

I wonder if the club told porkies about the ST savings v match day prices. You would assume that there is now way QPR would blatantly lie about that, but I have a feeling the walk up /match day prices will not be as high as they said they would be and i think ST holders will have been tucked up. I bet the prices compared were against the highest graded prices and not the lowest.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  I wonder if the club told porkies about the ST savings v match day prices. You would assume that there is now way QPR would blatantly lie about that, but I have a feeling the walk up /match day prices will not be as high as they said they would be and i think ST holders will have been tucked up. I bet the prices compared were against the highest graded prices and not the lowest.
                  Possibly a case for alerting the Office of Fair Trading then?
                  WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Which is why I buy an ST. It's always going to cost more by doing it per game. I had to last season, and it cost loads more. Especially with the £3.50 charge for every transaction. I doubt there are many who genuinely cannot afford the 4 months interest free option. Most are doing it due to the lack of signings...Something I believe will change fairly soon.

Not fact, of course. Just a hunch.
                    People can always do the 10 month payment option like i did.

Costs me an extra £5 a month in interest.Can live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      People can always do the 10 month payment option like i did.

Costs me an extra £5 a month in interest.Can live with that.
                      thats what i did.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Definitely a rumour. I'm training to be a teacher so work part time whilst doing the PGCE over two years instead of one.

Wonder where that rumour came from? Davesview?

Comment

Good luck with the teaching lark. Was hard to get to games during pgce as it is pretty hard core work wise and not much money.

Comment

i reckon 3 tiers

gold -
                            tier 1 35
                            tier 2 42
                            tier 3 49

just a guess

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
                              Good luck with the teaching lark. Was hard to get to games during pgce as it is pretty hard core work wise and not much money.
                              Thanks! I'm loving it but it's tough - I'm glad it's the summer and I can rest my brain for a few weeks.

Comment

£34.50 per game for my ST !
                                And I hope the walk up prices are not as high as we think
                                I'd like to see good adtentances
                                R's

Comment

Working...
                                X