Prepare for relegation.... ALREADY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepare for relegation.... ALREADY

After watching yesterdays game and taking into account the lack of funds and backing of our two tweedle dee's, Im pretty much confident that we shall go down next season for a number of reasons;

Firstly if and most likely after we lose taraabt, we will have no star players in our squad and a major decrease in creativity and playmaking throughout each game.

Secondly we have ZERO pace in our squad, which will negatively impact our ability to put even the slightest ounce of fear into opposing teams defenders. Yes, Dyer may still have his legs - however with 4 years plagued with injuries and no consistent experience - I highly doubt he will make the impact a few of us are hoping for. Also for all the mackie lovers - Yes he is a workhorse who loves the r's with passion, yet I fail to see him scoring anything above 3 goals next season and maybe even less as with most players who suffer such horrific injuries.

Thirdly we just have no real quality within the squad apart from midfield. I.e I feel Derry, faurlin and smith may hold there own next season however our back 4 just seem past it. For example, Bradley and clint are just way too slow for premiership status, along with gorks, connoly, shittu and one size. Our front line is even worse, with now bothroyd and helgudson being the only threat with a lot to prove within a premiership game, and that pile of scrap they call Hulse on the bench.

And lastly - Just take a look at blackpool's last season. They were playing good football scoring many goals - however conceding many at the same. Now we are after DJ who was a pivotal player for them last season, who is unlikely to join anyway over wage demands - however I just don't see the R's scoring no way near as many goals as blackpool did who had a fairly decent squad with the likes of charlie adam etc

This all just seems to far fetched with everything that has gone on. When you get to the prem, you're supposed to enjoy it and look forward to the investment. Well, apart from a new pukka pies contract, a general renovation, and two signings, with only 1 decent as an international - what the hell do we have to smile about... With prices hiked to stupid amounts, two stupid owners who couldn't give 2 craps about the fans and are just waiting to sell up, a ridiculous 1.25m budget which will hardly buy us a championship player let alone anyone in the prem.

I know i've ranted like no other but at a time where this should be the best time to be happy and enjoy the competitveness of the prem, I just cannot help thinking about all the negativbity surrounding the club as opposed to norwich and swansea who have owners who back them and the respect for the fans who have paid their hard earnt cash and sweat over the years to follow the team they love around the country to support them to apparently get to the promise land. However in qpr's case - this has been just been a funny old anti-climax with no prospect of competing with the likes of even WIGAN...

P.s if we all make a wish that these two crumb heads get ran over tomorrow, will it work ? :drunk::strive:

You forgot that Paddy might go as well.

Comment

Working...
    X