X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taarabt set to make £15m move to PSG

Simon Johnson
    15 Jul 2011

Paris St Germain are close to agreeing a £15million deal with Queens Park Rangers for Adel Taarabt.

Manager Neil Warnock told Standard Sport last week that he is resigned to his star midfielder leaving Loftus Road for the French club and a transfer appears to be only days away.

PSG have already had a £13.5m bid turned down but are believed to have stepped up negotiations now that former AC and Inter Milan coach Leonardo has agreed to become their new sporting director.It was Leonardo who recommended Taarabt to the PSG board.

QPR are keen to get as much money as possible for their prize asset because 40 per cent of his fee will go to Tottenham as part of the agreement made when they sold him to Warnock's side last summer.........http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...move-to-psg.do

Get that money and spend spend spend. We have got to make a sell on clause though as he could go for big bucks one day.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Really good for him, i'll watch out for him if he leaves and Fog man can replace him
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Adel Taarabt the top priority of Leonardo and Paris Saint-Germain – Ligue 1 news

English Premier League new-comers Queens Park Rangers are having a hard time holding on to their star player Adel Taarabt who has been attracting considerable interest from a host of European clubs.

Reports in French media now suggest that the young striker is now the top priority of ambitious Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain who have been keeping tabs on the Moroccan for a long time. Newly-appointed sporting director Leonardo is also keen on signing the former Tottenham man as he looks to build a strong PSG side ahead of the 2011/2012 Ligue 1 season.

Leonardo is now looking to do everything in his power to bring the young playmaker to the Parc des Princes. Last season, Taarabt was the driving force behind QPR’s championship triumph that saw the Hoops win automatic promotion to the Barclays Premier League.

However, the Moroccan has indicated of his desire to leave Loftus Road. While talking to journalists in London a few weeks ago, the 22-year-old put more uncertainty regarding his future at the club by saying that he wanted to play in the Premier League with another club........................ http://blogs.bettor.com/Adel-Taarabt...-1-news-a83488

Comment

BUT..............

Fulham is a typically diverse London area with something for everyone - from the hustle and bustle of North End Road Market, to the refined chicness of the iconic Fulham Road. It boasts superb pubs and restaurants, two Premier League football clubs and excellent transport links.

Comment

Crap. There goes the season.
            Over before it bloody even started.

Comment

We'll get about 9 mill from that because we gotta give spurs 40% or something like that don't we?
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

40%.

Comment

so we buy two crocked journeymen and blow adel's transfer fee just like that.

Comment

What a load of manure
                    there are no facts in this story
                    no quotes
                    just summer floss

Comment

Where does the £15m figure come from?
                      I really hate this type of dross
                      It's £18m or nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                        Where does the £15m figure come from?
                        I really hate this type of dross
                        It's £18m or nothing
                        that's what I thought. 18, what we gave em a discount? to add to the 40%?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                          Crap. There goes the season.
                          Over before it bloody even started.
                          And the worlds just about to end, oh dear god help us!....

chill out mate its hardly that bad, yes we MIGHT lose Adel who was inspirational last year. BUT: we will receive £9million and (should NW be given this for transfers) i have total faith he will be able to replace him. Look what he done on a small budget last year; took us from relegation zone to champions!

Weve already signed Bothroyd who is a great signing for a free IMO, he is going to be hungry and determined to build on his single England cap and so will play his heart out, and Dyer (33 England caps) on a Pay as you Play (so I believe anyway, correct me if Im wrong) and so he will also be playing his heart out to prove himself. Plus with the signing of DJ and Naughton on the horizon things arent looking too bad!
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

who is going to pass to bothroyd and campbell? who is gonna waltz through and turn around three players like they weren't there? You tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                              who is going to pass to bothroyd and campbell? who is gonna waltz through and turn around three players like they weren't there? You tell me.
                              **** i forgot Faurlin, Smith, Derry & Dyer cant pass a ball. My apologies.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X