Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Jones' Blog

Some very important points made...

Neil Warnock's worked really hard on Jay and has kept in touch with him throughout the summer on a daily basis - and I think he has appreciated that.

Neil has a way of convincing players that this is the right place to be, irrespective of other offers that a player may have.

There's only one reason we got Jay - and that is Neil Warnock.

Speaks volumes to me, puts pay to those who said Bothroyd is not a Warnock signing. Shows how pivotal this man has been to our success and without him I have no doubt we would be nowhere near Premier League success. My worry is, he is a one off, how would we find another manager like him if he was to leave. Hopefully, Bernie and Flav read it and understand how important this guy is.
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post

Neil Warnock's worked really hard on Jay and has kept in touch with him throughout the summer on a daily basis - and I think he has appreciated that.

Neil has a way of convincing players that this is the right place to be, irrespective of other offers that a player may have.

Speaks volumes to me, puts pay to those who said Bothroyd is not a Warnock signing. Shows how pivotal this man has been to our success and without him I have no doubt we would be nowhere near Premier League success. My worry is, he is a one off, how would we find another manager like him if he was to leave. Hopefully, Bernie and Flav read it and understand how important this guy is.

I agree he is pivitol, but if and when he left there are still plenty of very good managers out there who probably have similar appraoches to Warnock. As long as he is given a proper chance to succeed nobody can argue.

Comment

The bloke is a genius.... what he has done with us speaks volumes: relegation zone to champions in 14 months? Only he could do that. Also seems his man management skills are second to none!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post

I'd love to know who said bothroyd wasn't a warnock signing??

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...d.php?t=107234

Scott being funny or trying to be.
          Some on hear probably read the thread title and took it as gospel.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

As you can tell based on the amount of guff posted on here, I have resorted to only reading thread titles.
            15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Absolutely top class man management. Neil Warnock really could turn a pigs ear into silk purse.

Hope we have this man for many years yet & that is possible once these 2 #####s do one & hopefully Amit & his crew take over.

Comment

Working...
              X