Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naughton vs walker? why a season long loan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naughton vs walker? why a season long loan?

If we do sign this kid on loan, why are spurs keeping him about?

i ask because spurs have 3 rightbacks(prem quality) and well just wondered why spurs feel the need to hold onto him or is it us not looking to pay the fee?

anywhoo..

Nodge if you read this.. whats the comparison of walker vs naughton?

what should we expect to see?
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Eventually one or two will be sold, I guess they want to wait another year to see how they develop. It is business afterall.

Comment

Unfortunately, not every club is like QPR, selling their best prospects. They'll hang on to them, see how they develope and either keep them, or sell them for a better fee if they prove themselves. Right now, Naughton is probably valued at around £3m. A good season with us, and his value shoots up.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I'd actually say naughton is as good as a defender as Kyle walker - maybe a bit better. But walker going forward is an absolute beast, naughton is good but not on walkers level. Would be a great signing

Comment

cos totenham always have a business strategy, youll see walker will come in to team after getting primed by us then villa , hutton then gets sold for 7-8 million to some muggy team (he is pony) they then have a ready made replacement on less money, if naughton develops aswel next season they flog assou ekotu for big money get rid of the wage and bring in naughton

Comment

Working...
          X