No announcement yet.

Don't forget to look at the stickies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget to look at the stickies...

Often the threads right at the top get ignored because they rarely change and people forget to look at them but do take a look and see if you want to take part in any of the competitions or fantasy leagues.

The fantasy leagues are free to enter and should be good fun with an oppportunity to prove that you really do know a thing or two about footy (or if I don't win I just called the winner a lucky so and so). Also if you are interested I'm going to run a pundit competition and am looking for entrants. I will simply ask people in a few weeks time to pay £5 into a paypal account and then ask for people to send predictions when they want for upcoming QPR matches and there will be prizes for winners but see the thread for more details and add your name.

Anyway, if you have a thread that you would like to be 'stickied' then just ask and we will put it there. Better than then it slipping off this first page and being forgotten forever.

Just another quick reminder about looking at the stickies for upcoming competitions...

Comment

Working...
    X