Dean Parrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Parrett

Hasn't had much of a chance at Spurs yet.
    Wouldnt it be nice if he came back to us on a seasons long loan. He had a great reputation. Would be fantastic to see him in hoops.

Rather Sterling than Dean to be honest!

Comment

Really struggling, went out on loan to Aldershot and it didn't happen for him there.. I wish him well, another in a massive list of real young home grown talent wasted at a big club ,where chances are few and far between...

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Really struggling, went out on loan to Aldershot and it didn't happen for him there.. I wish him well, another in a massive list of real young home grown talent wasted at a big club ,where chances are few and far between...
        Eh? Had a brilliant loan spell at Charlton last season and was star performer in the England under 19's.

Comment

NO

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Eh? Had a brilliant loan spell at Charlton last season and was star performer in the England under 19's.
            Will his chance come at spurs? I really doubt it, and have watched him at spurs since he was under 16, ive loads of examples not just spurs but dont get me started..

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              Will his chance come at spurs? I really doubt it, and have watched him at spurs since he was under 16, ive loads of examples not just spurs but dont get me started..

So have I and he is a decent player that woudln't let us down in the midfield.
              Just needs a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by pepsi View Post
                So have I and he is a decent player that woudln't let us down in the midfield.
                Just needs a chance.
                Exactly my point, ive seen to many boys chase the magic of the badge and fall by the wayside, i know Dean was sold for a reason but ive seen in my illustrious carrier to many boys slip of the ladder just for a big move to early. If he'd have stayed with us, no doubt he'd be a first team regular by now.This is not a pop at him or Spurs, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanD View Post
                  Hasn't had much of a chance at Spurs yet.
                  Wouldnt it be nice if he came back to us on a seasons long loan. He had a great reputation. Would be fantastic to see him in hoops.
                  We are in the Premiership now not the Championship, why would we need him.

Comment

Could he be another David Kerslake (for the old boys). Showed so much promise at a young age, captained England at the lower ages but never actualy made the final break through at a higher level to go an becoame a star. Just hovered around a "good player tag".
                    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

There's no romance on this board.

He was a proper prospect who went to pastures new.
                      We have a good relationship with Spurs maybe Harry would entertain a 12 month loan with an option to buy. He would get more game time with us too. Very realistic option if we want to make it happen.
                      Wouldn't it be great to see one of our's make his debut in hoops at the highest level?

I am a bloke by the way so please don't take the top line literally.

Comment

Not really too sure what he will offer a premiership side.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanD View Post
                          There's no romance on this board.

He was a proper prospect who went to pastures new.
                          We have a good relationship with Spurs maybe Harry would entertain a 12 month loan with an option to buy. He would get more game time with us too. Very realistic option if we want to make it happen.
                          Wouldn't it be great to see one of our's make his debut in hoops at the highest level?

I am a bloke by the way so please don't take the top line literally.
                          Romance?? Read a book!
                          This is professional football love its about points and ££££££s

Comment

Working...
                          X