Adel not moving this season - according to PSG fans site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel not moving this season - according to PSG fans site

The gist of this despite talks PSG have been told Adel will not be leaving QPR this season and is not for sale (the President of QPR quoted - whomever he may be!):

Another straw to clutch at.

hes gone then
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

pushing up the price - ala "lee cook won't go for a penny less than £5m..."

Comment

TRANSLATION

The young Moroccan middle, Adel Taarabt (22, QPR) should not leave Queens Park Rangers this summer.
        While the track seemed to materialize, after the English club have agreed an offer from PSG for his player. However, the jewel of Morocco will not leave the Premier League this year. According to TMW , the chairman of Queens Park Rangers said the player was not for sale: "Adel will be a great championship. We definitely want to keep it and it will not go to Paris Saint-Germain. There's also offers from other teams but it is not for sale " , he said ...

Comment

Would love this if true.

Come on Adel give us just 1 year more. Show us what you can do to these superstar Premiership defences.

(Is he even reading this? Ok ignore me I'm thinking aloud)

Comment

This day just keeps getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
              http://www.allpsg.com/rubrique/rumeu...medium=twitter

TRANSLATION

The young Moroccan middle, Adel Taarabt (22, QPR) should not leave Queens Park Rangers this summer.
              While the track seemed to materialize, after the English club have agreed an offer from PSG for his player. However, the jewel of Morocco will not leave the Premier League this year. According to TMW , the chairman of Queens Park Rangers said the player was not for sale: "Adel will be a great championship. We definitely want to keep it and it will not go to Paris Saint-Germain. There's also offers from other teams but it is not for sale " , he said ...
              Lost in translation...thats (the legend that is) Gianni di Marzio speaking.....

Comment

\\yeehaaa//

Comment

Agreed it's great news, but if he's not sold and he plays this season with us, he will then only have a year left on his contract
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If he starts the season here, and is flying he'll go in January for muchos ££££££££££s

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
                      http://www.allpsg.com/rubrique/rumeu...medium=twitter

TRANSLATION

Poor old Adel, been demoted to just an IT now.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Would love this if true.

Come on Adel give us just 1 year more. Show us what you can do to these superstar Premiership defences.

(Is he even reading this? Ok ignore me I'm thinking aloud)
                        Exactly what im thinking Ric. I just want us to be comppetitive next season. I know we will get a few wallopings but as long as we are competitive it gives us a fighting chance. And with Adel we have a player that can do a bit of brilliance and make something happen.

Comment

As long as we continue signing a few, I'd love Adel to stay. If him staying means we can't sign anyone else and build a team, then I couldn't give a monkeys if he goes...Especially for the £15m mark.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            As long as we continue signing a few, I'd love Adel to stay. If him staying means we can't sign anyone else and build a team, then I couldn't give a monkeys if he goes...Especially for the £15m mark.
                            Well if he stays and is pony in the prem he will be worth 5-6mill, and if he proves himeself he will be worth 20m.....

I reckon the latter

Comment

i dont care if he goes but surely he will want to proove himself against the best.

Oly motivaion would be money

Comment

Working...
                              X