X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle N..done and dusted
    Dyer..done and dusted
    "brasil kid" - 70/30...Curle impressed
    DJ Campbell...Oysten holding out for more..DJ desperate to sign..will happen next week.

Adel..unless silly money comes in is staying..BUT..i fear a "up yours QPR i'm refusing to train if you dont sell me" situ

This is another post that is in the supposed ITK mode all this info has been out in the public domain for a while, nothing new at all.

Rangers HQ is more secret than MI5 - I doubt anybody on the outside is really ITK, it is all guess work just to make a name for themselves.

Comment

Who is on the plane, Campbell?
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by bbedford View Post
        Kyle N..done and dusted
        Dyer..done and dusted
        DJ Campbell...Oysten holding out for more..DJ desperate to sign..will happen next week.

Adel..unless silly money comes in is staying..BUT..i fear a "up yours QPR i'm refusing to train if you dont sell me" situ

This is another post that is in the supposed ITK mode all this info has been out in the public domain for a while, nothing new at all.

Rangers HQ is more secret than MI5 - I doubt anybody on the outside is really ITK, it is all guess work just to make a name for themselves.
        Its from reliable sources and you can take it or leave it and name for themselves? I already have that...."that plum who cant take penalties" to name but a few. ;)

And like Mi5 ? QPR is far from like MI5....trust me on that

Comment

Yeah trust him because he really know's what he's talking about.

Comment

What I don't understand is
            i) We offered the trigger sum
            ii) We were given permission (as a result) to talk to the player - that's how it works
            iii) That leaves DJC to talk to any/all clubs given permission and decide where he wants to go
            iv) Blackpool cannot say to a higher bidder he is yours if the player agrees terms with us

Those are facts - if Oyston is playing the same game he did with Kaspers he is going to look a proper twunt.
            If however, DJC goes elsewhere it is because he prefered the offer he got elsewhere.

Never the same as the Danny Graham deal because there was not a trigger clause in his contract - were merely made an offer that Watford were prepared to consider, which meant we could talk to the lad - higher offers came in thus preference was theirs and he agreed terms - sold.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I thought Warnock wanted another centre back?
              http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Indiana - cheers pal you honestly seem the most ITK source on here for a while and I believe you.

Ginger Ninja - change your sig mate you can add 2 players to that IN row now

Even with who we've signed and those probably coming I still think we need a centre half and Left back and possibly cover for losing Routledge at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                  Kyle N..done and dusted
                  Dyer..done and dusted

Adel is training, and if DJ comes on board, he'll have Jay B and DJ to pass to, should keep him happy, is Naughton confirmed? Looking forward to Naughton, any left backs we can grab? Decent ones?

Comment

Indiana i saw you take your spot kick , i was in the upper loft, i normally go for a drink at halftime but that day i couldnt be arsed ,which was lucky for me because i can say without a shadow of a doubt that was the worse spot kick ive ever seen , i mean even those pissed 20 stone geezers who run round a pole 50 times take better kicks than that!!! There was uproar where i was mainly grown men laughing their nads off!!! Sorry to bring this up mate but i tell you what your itk knowledge is a million times better than your football skills! DIDNT YOU FALL OVER AS WELL?? BLOODY CLASSIC!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Kyle N..done and dusted
                      Dyer..done and dusted

I'm puzzled.
                      If he's done and dusted, why did he fly to South Africa yesterday with Spurs?
                      "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

Kyle N..done and dusted
                        Dyer..done and dusted

Then no one will want him.

Comment

Originally posted by SullivanQPR View Post
                          I'm puzzled.
                          If he's done and dusted, why did he fly to South Africa yesterday with Spurs?
                          If true, answer that Mr. Know it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                            Indiana i saw you take your spot kick , i was in the upper loft, i normally go for a drink at halftime but that day i couldnt be arsed ,which was lucky for me because i can say without a shadow of a doubt that was the worse spot kick ive ever seen , i mean even those pissed 20 stone geezers who run round a pole 50 times take better kicks than that!!! There was uproar where i was mainly grown men laughing their nads off!!! Sorry to bring this up mate but i tell you what your itk knowledge is a million times better than your football skills! DIDNT YOU FALL OVER AS WELL?? BLOODY CLASSIC!
                            :leaking:

hahaha, no the guy after me fell over, that was number one pen..number two pen was actually worse i reckon

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                            If true, answer that Mr. Know it all.
                            Yep, he did! I had to check with Nodge about that...as well, that confused me but just passing on what I've heard...

Comment

It would be wonderful If we snatch DJ Campbell. I believe he will form a very good partnership with Bothroyd. Helguson would be a good back-up.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X