• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ins I expect

Kyle N..done and dusted
    Dyer..done and dusted
    "brasil kid" - 70/30...Curle impressed
    DJ Campbell...Oysten holding out for more..DJ desperate to sign..will happen next week.

Adel..unless silly money comes in is staying..BUT..i fear a "up yours QPR i'm refusing to train if you dont sell me" situ

DJ Campbell...Oysten holding out for more.
    But the release clause has been triggered/fee agreed???
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
      But the release clause has been triggered/fee agreed???
      That's what I though...oyston can't hold out for more if that's been triggered.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        That's what I though...oyston can't hold out for more if that's been triggered.
        If it was that straightforward then he would be on the offy as a player

Comment

Oyston still bears a grudge over Gorkks so will make it as difficult as he possible can

release clause is triggered but that doesnt mean he has to sell to us if someone else out there is prepared to bid more, perhaps sunderland?
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
            Oyston still bears a grudge over Gorkks so will make it as difficult as he possible can

release clause is triggered but that doesnt mean he has to sell to us if someone else out there is prepared to bid more, perhaps sunderland?

Comment

This happen with Danny and Watford held out for others to come in and bidding war started that what I think he hoping

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                Kyle N..done and dusted
                Dyer..done and dusted
                DJ Campbell...Oysten holding out for more..DJ desperate to sign..will happen next week.

Adel..unless silly money comes in is staying..BUT..i fear a "up yours QPR i'm refusing to train if you dont sell me" situ
                Naughton - really is great news, seems to be quite close and we haven't had a 4 week build up.

Dyer - Brilliant signing, really do think he could be the biggest coup and how Neil got a pay as you play deal is brilliant

Kid from Brazil - I love unknown players, Faurlin was a gem

DJ Campbell - No idea how the Blackpool chairman can hold out for more money after the contract clause but I seem to remember exactly the same thing with Kasper Gorkss. As a signing amazing, we couldn't of got 2 better strikers in him & Bothroyd.

Adel - I honestly don't mind if he stays or goes

Thanks for stepping up to Petes slot Scott, it's what makes this forum good to the other ones
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post

Then it's down to the player, once the release clause has been triggered I would have thought?
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                    Kyle N..done and dusted
                    Dyer..done and dusted

Are you saying these are the 'ins' you expect before the season starts because i still think a centre half is a priority.

Comment

Didnt Oyston make Paladini sit in the away stand or summin because he got refused entrance to C club at LR?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        Didnt Oyston make Paladini sit in the away stand or summin because he got refused entrance to C club at LR?
                        Oysten hates Gianni. KGs transfer was a joke...KG was with us, training with us, drinking with the fans etc etc for weeks before we eventually, and KG eventually got his way..all as of Oysten. I expect the same again..with us "winning" again.

As someone said before Oysten makes Gianni look crystal clear white. Horrible man.

Comment

Obviously Blackpool hoping for a Danny Graham situation. Perhaps there is a certain time limit for other clubs to up the offer above the release clause? Really hope we don't let another one slip through our fingers as at £1.25m he is a much better buy than Graham with proven Prem quality now.

Comment

If it was that straightforward then he would be on the offy as a player
                            Or could it be as simple as he's not signing for us??
                            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                              Or could it be as simple as he's not signing for us??
                              Is he on the plane with the rest of the Spurs team to South Africa for the Vodacom tournament...

actually....yes he is..but anyway ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X