No announcement yet.

QPR on verge of landing Lazio winger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend of mine who supports Juventus has just replied to my query message saying he is a good winger.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Jesus...If we were linked to Buffon, Rossi, Motta and Chiellini, people would still go on about it being Flabbio. With all due respect, if his connections can get Neil access to a better calibre of player, then that can only be a good thing. I'm sure Neil wouldn't sign him if he wasn't good enough.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        So the likes of Carlo Cudicini, Gianfranco Zola, Gianluca Vialli, Mario Balotelli, Roberto Mancini, Fabrizio Ravanelli and Federico Macheda have all been flops?

I can name you hundreds and hundreds of English players who have been a lot lot worse.
        To be fair he said since Di Canio, which means only Balotelli and Macheda apply. Balotelli has hardly proven himself yet and Macheda (apart from that one and only goal) is a legitimate flop.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
          To be fair he said since Di Canio, which means only Balotelli and Macheda apply. Balotelli has hardly proven himself yet and Macheda (apart from that one and only goal) is a legitimate flop.
          played 14 games on loan at Sampdoria last year and failed to score....
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Alberti, Pellicori etc. Italian are good as defenders but not strikers/midfielders. Who was the last impressive one in the PL after Di Canio?
            I have run out of face to palm here. You are basing Italian strikers on 2 seria D strikers we have? Madness.

Yeah Di Natale and Totti are the worst strikers I have ever witnessed. Do not want.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
              I have run out of face to palm here. You are basing Italian strikers on 2 seria D strikers we have? Madness.

Yeah Di Natale and Totti are the worst strikers I have ever witnessed. Do not want.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yep.

And how's about.... Sereni, Taibi, Tramezzani, Ferrari, Pistone, Dossena, Berti, Diamanti, Corradi, Grabbi, Maccarone, Silenzi, Bianchi.

On average I think there's been more flop Italians than successes. (IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, which is the term of Yousef's argument everyone seems to be ignoring.)
                Last edited by Rsonist; 14-07-2011, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Yep.

And how's about.... Sereni, Taibi, Tramezzani, Ferrari, Pistone, Dossena, Berti, Diamanti, Corradi, Grabbi, Maccarone, Silenzi, Bianchi.

On average I think there's been more flop Italians than successes.
                  Probably because the decent ones go to spain or stay in italy perhaps?

Comment

Yep.

On average I think there's been more flop Italians than successes. (IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE, which is the term of Yousef's argument everyone seems to be ignoring.)
                    I'd also say English exports have on average been a flop too though. I trust Warnock's judgement.

Comment

Yousef never said all Italians players were rubbish though did he. He said he didn't trust them in England.

Generally if you spend a lot of money on proven quality from Italy then they'll perform. But apart from Cudicini there isn't any precendence for an Italian bargain as such.

Comment

Working...
                      X