i predict top five this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i predict top five this season

weell we have a brilliant defence seems like tottenham full back joining us and maybe also the center half from swansea

and now up front current england international leading the line,also add to that the goalscoring ability of helgerson,adel,tommy smith,buzsackyand mackie and we have a side well capable of a top five finish
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Would be nice to achieve a second season in the prem.

Comment

We can bloody win this.

Comment

Who gave lowly Notts Forest a prayer when they got promoted in '77

Comment

Ted are you being delussional 17th will do this year new owners and we'll be happy

Comment

Ted are you serious? We have almost no chance of staying up if T & C stay beyond the January transfer window. Get real and face facts. 5% maybe at best chance of staying up.

Comment

O dear, seems like someone's been on the Speckle Hen again!!

Comment

bryan clough

bryan clough proved that its all about management,and warnock is another clough

WARNOCK IS GOD

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  bryan clough proved that its all about management,and warnock is another clough

WARNOCK IS GOD
                  A lovely thought mate, and yes Clough was a legend, but times have changed and as good as Warnock is he ain't no miracle worker.

Comment

well

well he has now a team full of firepower with adel and bothroyde and we are favourites to sign dj campbell,plus mackie and tommy smith and buzsacky

i tell you what i really beleive we will do well next season

UP UP AND AWAY

WE ARE GOONA WATCH RANGERS PLAY

AND IN THE PREM FOR THE NEXT 15 SEASONS WE PLAY

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      well he has now a team full of firepower with adel and bothroyde and we are favourites to sign dj campbell,plus mackie and tommy smith and buzsacky

i tell you what i really beleive we will do well next season

UP UP AND AWAY

WE ARE GOONA WATCH RANGERS PLAY

AND IN THE PREM FOR THE NEXT 15 SEASONS WE PLAY
                      Good lad, we will stay up....

Comment

Im a positive person but wowza what you been smoking Ted!

Bottom half finish with a win over Chelsea will be awesome
                        All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Thing is this; whole of the prem virtually expects promoted clubs to go off like a train and then spectacularly fall away a la Blackpool or Hull. I expect us to honour the first part of the prophecy but then to ignore the "falling way" bit and steam on ahead.
                          All this "happy to finish 17th" is a load of pony that likes of Fulham or Bolton and their ilk aspire to - NW is living the dream and he'll take us with him.

Comment

Gareth Ainsworth for striker!

Comment

well

well a lot of people thought me mad to propose that gareth should be a striker but he certainly was fast ,brave fantastic in the air and i think he wasted his career trying to play as a winger,of course hes too old now
                              but when he first joined us i would have played him as a out an out striker
                              i bet he would score more goals than agymang,vine and hulse put together

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X