Naughton (insert thumbs up smiley)
    Your mum would love me...

And still saying DJ is done.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      And still saying DJ is done.
      read my mind! was gonna ask that!

skysports must be full of it then to say he is in talks with west ham.. even that talksport guy the moose is saying he is off to wet spam
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Nothing official yet. Even Bothroyd.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Bothroyd, DJ and Naughton would be three good additions, but I just cant see NW playing two strikers up front and it would be pointless playing DJ or Bothroyd on the wings and neither would want to sit on the bench.
          Last edited by paulmason; 13-07-2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Sorry, when I say 'done' I should say he's confident he's coming. There may well be truth in Wet Spam's interest. No harm in trying, and no harm in DJ talking to them.

I'm just passing stuff on. No point keeping it to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Bothroyd, DJ and Naughton would be three good additions, but I just cant see NW playing two strikers up front and it would be pointless playing DJ or Bothroyd on the wings.
              You need options, Paul. I don't think our usual formation will work in the Prem.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                You need options, Paul. I don't think our usual formation will work in the Prem.
                I agree but the foundations are Derry & Faurlin holding, with five behind and four in front. It does not matter what formation you choose, it does not allow two strikers and 4-4-2 would be slaughtered in the PL. NW likes 4-2-3-1 or variants like 4-5-1 and 4-3-3 and I can not see him abandoning them.

Comment

Bothroyd, DJ and Naughton would be three good additions, but I just cant see NW playing two strikers up front and it would be pointless playing DJ or Bothroyd on the wings and neither would want to sit on the bench.
                  May go 4-4-2 if Adel leaves, no need to accomodate as no players gifted enough to play that role.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    May go 4-4-2 if Adel leaves, no need to accomodate as no players gifted enough to play that role.
                    agree but although I am a big derry fan I think 442 would expose him and bullard or another mid would have to take his place. 4231 suits derry as much as it suits adel imo
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think we need to accept Taarabt has gone as if there was a chance he was staying, NW would have him at pre-season and if Bullard comes in, he will be the stroller, trying to make things happen, so IMO, 4-2-3-1 will remain.

Comment

I think we need to accept Taarabt has gone as if there was a chance he was staying, NW would have him at pre-season and if Bullard comes in, he will be the stroller, trying to make things happen, so IMO, 4-2-3-1 will remain.
                        Good point, though he may play Buzz as a straight replacement for Adel, but buzz is more industrial whereas Bullard and Adel just drift and make stuff happen.

I think we will start with Derry and Faurlin as holders, then see where that takes us, if it works great but if it doesnt, I expect to see Neil change formation quite a lot.

Comment

Good point, though he may play Buzz as a straight replacement for Adel, but buzz is more industrial whereas Bullard and Adel just drift and make stuff happen.

I think we will start with Derry and Faurlin as holders, then see where that takes us, if it works great but if it doesnt, I expect to see Neil change formation quite a lot.
                          I would have a fit Buzz as a direct replacement for Taarabt, but I think NW does note rate him so unfortunately will not play him.

Comment

If Tarbs goes, which is almost deffinate, I can see Buzz having a bigger role to play.
                            Last edited by QPRbob; 13-07-2011, 10:07 AM. Reason: spelling
                            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------
                            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

DJ is very important now,he is a fan of ours so surely he will come,Naughton would be a good signing as well

Comment

Working...
                              X