Bring back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back

The original QPR badge. The new one reminds me of the two planks. Your opinion please.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

It is true, it has Tango & Cash boutique stamped all over it!

Comment

Right from the start, some of us were saying it looks like a woman's internal sex organs...the Fallopian tubes badge.

Horrid.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I want the old one back. I honestly would have bought a lot more merchandise if it didnt have this rubbish new badge on

Comment

Check my avatar.

Says it all for me.

Comment

Last one was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past it's sell by date.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Check my avatar.

Says it all for me.
              Have that badge tattooed on my leg and would never get the new one as i was a ranger from day dot and hate our club being associated with T&C

Comment

Well imo if the owners have done anything right it's the badge. I love it
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I like the new, new?, badge.
                  Sorry, but I think next season will be the fourth season we've had it, as far as I'm concerned that don't make it "new", it makes it an established part of our identity now, whether we like it or not.

FFS, after the Leeds game, I couldn't move for bumping into someone wearing a top with the "new" badge on, or waving a flag, again with the "new" badge emblazoned upon it, or carrying a bag, again with the "new" badge all over it.
                  In fact, my one overriding memory of that day will be, the proliferation of "new" badge motiffs everywhere I looked.

Get over it, there are clubs out there with worse badges, and our last one wasn't really all that if we're honest, was it, in fact, many is the time when I wished we had a badge that was half as good as most others seemed to be.

"NEW" badge, ffs. Four year old "NEW" badge more like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    Check my avatar.

Says it all for me.
                    Agree, there is only one badge, it's also the one i have tattoo'd.

Bring back Jude as well for the youngsters, not enjoying his retirement so i hear. He's earned his right to be back in the prem with us.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      I like the new, new?, badge.
                      Sorry, but I think next season will be the fourth season we've had it, as far as I'm concerned that don't make it "new", it makes it an established part of our identity now, whether we like it or not.

FFS, after the Leeds game, I couldn't move for bumping into someone wearing a top with the "new" badge on, or waving a flag, again with the "new" badge emblazoned upon it, or carrying a bag, again with the "new" badge all over it.
                      In fact, my one overriding memory of that day will be, the proliferation of "new" badge motiffs everywhere I looked.

Get over it, there are clubs out there with worse badges, and our last one wasn't really all that if we're honest, was it, in fact, many is the time when I wished we had a badge that was half as good as most others seemed to be.

"NEW" badge, ffs. Four year old "NEW" badge more like.
                      the new badge was unveiled against west brom last game of the season two years ago......f.f.s......
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        Agree, there is only one badge, it's also the one i have tattoo'd.

Bring back Jude as well for the youngsters, not enjoying his retirement so i hear. He's earned his right to be back in the prem with us.
                        I have a pic with Jude the Cat I am always proud to show.

QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          I have a pic with Jude the Cat I am always proud to show.

yousef.......in western culture its not advisable to show your p ussy in public..
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            the new badge was unveiled against west brom last game of the season two years ago......f.f.s......
                            Alright, young lady, alright....So, next season will be our third season with the current motiff, not our fourth, still not "new" though, is it, ffs.

Comment

Not bothered by it now ive moved on.

Comment

Working...
                              X