Paddy Kenny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy Kenny

QPR Report running an article suggesting that WBA are after him and that perhaps that is why we signed a keeper.

If he goes, which I very much doubt, it proves that Neil has no control over departures and signings at all.
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

There was a vague mention of this in this morning's Sun that Hodgson was after a keeper - although his priorities seem to be with those with Premiership experience who need to still be playing in that league to keep up their profile i.e. Green and Foster or an experienced keeper who isn't getting many games.

As Kenny falls into neither category, wouldn't worry too much about this one. He was just seemingly thrown into that Sun report for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
        There was a vague mention of this in this morning's Sun that Hodgson was after a keeper - although his priorities seem to be with those with Premiership experience who need to still be playing in that league to keep up their profile i.e. Green and Foster or an experienced keeper who isn't getting many games.

As Kenny falls into neither category, wouldn't worry too much about this one. He was just seemingly thrown into that Sun report for no reason.
        Hope you're right!!....Kenny is a legend!!

Comment

Working...
        X